Notifications
Clear all

Has Anyone Tried Ha Fillers?

MemberMember
(@dermhelpneeded)

Posted : 02/19/2014 1:21 pm

I am thinking about getting some sort of HA filler for my rolling acne scars. That is, I am looking into temporary fillers, not permanent fillers like silicone. Specifically, I am interested in Restylane.

I am graduating from college in May, so I am hoping to temporarily reduce the appearance of the scars for the graduation ceremony.

It would be great to hear your experiences with temporary (not permanent) dermal fillers. Particularly, I would be grateful to hear any complications or side effects that you had.

Thank you very much for your time and help!! Any response would be appreciated.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/19/2014 1:53 pm

I am thinking about getting some sort of HA filler for my rolling acne scars. That is, I am looking into temporary fillers, not permanent fillers like silicone. Specifically, I am interested in Restylane.

I am graduating from college in May, so I am hoping to temporarily reduce the appearance of the scars for the graduation ceremony.

It would be great to hear your experiences with temporary (not permanent) dermal fillers. Particularly, I would be grateful to hear any complications or side effects that you had.

Thank you very much for your time and help!! Any response would be appreciated.

Ha is good i believe if you have atrophy maybe look into enerjet seem people here seem to have had good results

MemberMember
(@dermhelpneeded)

Posted : 02/19/2014 3:57 pm

Thanks, zavvi! I'll definitely look into Enerjet.

I don't have atrophy, but I've heard that HA fillers can really help with rolling scars.

Has anyone tried Restylane?

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/19/2014 4:58 pm

Thanks, zavvi! I'll definitely look into Enerjet.

I don't have atrophy, but I've heard that HA fillers can really help with rolling scars.

Has anyone tried Restylane?

for rolling buddy you want dermaroller dermapen dermastamp or subcision depending upon how bad your rolling is maybe single needling as well

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 02/19/2014 6:54 pm

i've had perlane done, do it a couple weeks before the ceremony so things settle down...

it works it's nice but it doesn't last, maybe 6 months for me, and it's not cheap....but sounds like you are okay with temporary so go for it

then later I agree with the other posters, go to the owndoc.com forum and read up on rolling or stamping, THAT is the way to permanent results, takes patience but you get there, and the results last