Notifications
Clear all

Vi Peel Share Your Results

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/18/2014 6:02 pm

supposedly meant to be a good peeel for all skin types please folks share your results

MemberMember
(@luvskincare13)

Posted : 02/18/2014 10:56 pm

I had the vi peel

It was okay. I peeled alot and it made my skin feel soft for awhile but nothing dramatic. This would not be a good for treating scarring.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/19/2014 6:00 am

what type of scars did you have i think it could help with redness did you recognise any difference?

MemberMember
(@luvskincare13)

Posted : 02/19/2014 11:12 am

I have boxcars and some rolling but shallow. Dont have any redness really. I have pics of my skin in the post Will the dermapen work for me. I got the vi peel more for my melasma not for scarring. It may work on redness to some degree but you probably would need more than on vi peel. V-beam laser or a good ipl like BBl would probably work faster.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/19/2014 2:11 pm

I have boxcars and some rolling but shallow. Dont have any redness really. I have pics of my skin in the post Will the dermapen work for me. I got the vi peel more for my melasma not for scarring. It may work on redness to some degree but you probably would need more than on vi peel. V-beam laser or a good ipl like BBl would probably work faster.

ipl and v beam is not a option for me but thanks i am asian so it would make me worse. I heard vi peel i supposedly one of those safer deeper peels for people like me. I will try it out for redness for shallow rolling scars ye dermapen would be good for you i have them as well but for a more refined and cheaper approach look into single needling it would save you a ton of money as well or the eds dermastamp as well