Notifications
Clear all

Is Too Many Treatments Bad?

MemberMember
(@niloufar1374)

Posted : 01/13/2014 3:39 pm

okay... sooo acne :/.....Im an 18 yearold girl who really gets worried about skin. My acne problems have started to get serious in the past few month. I think it is due to stress. So I have started more treatments. Untill a week ago, my daily rutine was this:

wash face with tea tree oil face wash twice

avene cleananceK acne gel

green tea

supplements:zinc-copper,folic acid, vitamin C

its been three days Ive started doing the following everyday:

I wash my face with organic tea tree oil face wash twice

(6am)apply Emu oil and leave it till noon.

at around 3, I apply tea tree oil

then I use a blue light device that is supposed to kill bacteria causing acne called Tanda-zap while im studying or watching a movie

and before bed I apply avene cleananceK acne gel until the morning that I wash my face

-I also use the following supplements:-zinc-copper,folic acid, Spirulina, nail hair and skin supplement, vitamin C.

-I also drink lots of green tea and strongly watch my diet.

-I exercise

-and also im teaching myself stress relieving strategies.

*these are all based on my work schedule and study schedule so I know I will keep doing it as long as I know it is a good thing.

I don't know if this is too much for my skin or might even cause more acne....?

I would appreciate your comments :)

MemberMember
(@bonsai77)

Posted : 01/15/2014 10:21 am

Well they are all dressing different things. Its not as though you are piling hundreds of different topical on your face, but id check the labels so you know you can use them all during the same time. Green tea and relaxation exercises are good. I mediate everyday, and drink green tea. my family are practicing buddhists (im from japan) and it helps me alot, even if i have a breakout, it still calms me down.

The supplements should be taken in accord with the labels, and if you are not sure please ask a pharmacist.

MemberMember
(@fsksattar)

Posted : 01/16/2014 3:01 pm

Also eat fresh vegetables as much as possible...