Notifications
Clear all

Milia Removal After Accutane

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 01/06/2014 9:06 am

i have 3 milia spots around my eyes, very close the eyelids and i really need to them get removed.

I've checked different places and enquired about the possibility but none of them are willing to do it because the protocol everywhere is 'YOU HAVE TO BE OFF ROACCUTANE FOR 6 MONTHS' This is so incredibly frustrating.... i'm sure they just get a sharp needle to pry the milia out of the skin, it's not like i would be doing a chemical peel!

How do i get around this problem? thought about not informing them about taking Roaccutane.. hmmm HELP??!

MemberMember
(@xcharliex)

Posted : 01/06/2014 2:18 pm

I'm on my last few weeks of Roaccutane and have the same problem, with some millia and clogged pores which the medicine hasn't helped.

It isn't really an invasive procedure so I am going to have them removed a month or two after I finish.

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 01/06/2014 4:39 pm

I'm on my last few weeks of Roaccutane and have the same problem, with some millia and clogged pores which the medicine hasn't helped.

It isn't really an invasive procedure so I am going to have them removed a month or two after I finish.

They won't do it if you mention that you have been on Roaccutane though, thats my problem

MemberMember
(@xcharliex)

Posted : 01/06/2014 5:40 pm

They won't do it if you mention that you have been on Roaccutane though, thats my problem

So don't tell them then?!

If you desperately want them removed go and do it, if not then just wait.