Notifications
Clear all

I'm Pretty Sure Bp Is The Reason For My Scars

MemberMember
(@aaron556)

Posted : 01/02/2014 1:53 am

I used AHA+ this entire time by the way.

My face used to heal from acne perfectly fine despite the fact that I used to pop my pimples with serious force (stopped once I got on the regimen), but I first started noticing a difference when my acne was finally going away. I pulled out with tweezers a white sebum plug thing that was sticking out of my face and it left a hole like normal, it should have closed up neatly but instead it stayed open and looked like it was ripped for a few days. It's now a pretty big indented hole. Also, other small pimples around that area have turned into indents, I now have a bunch of indented scars all over my face, a new one as well. I'm getting SERIOUS scarring from the SMALLEST acne. Wtf? It makes me feel so stressed out, and on top of my depression I feel even more suicidal than I already am. Will they ever heal or at least look good? I'm 18.. I've stopped use of the regimen, sure I'll have terrible acne but maybe my face can heal on its own better.. anything but permanent acne scars. I probably already have some now but I don't want anymore. It's not worth it..

What can I do to heal the scars, naturally? Should I use AHA+ alone or something?

I can't afford the expensive treatments like dermabrasion and all that because I'm poor.. but there's gotta be something I can try to do. I heard lemon and honey works?'

And to make up users out there: is there anything I can do to make my scars look better?

MemberMember
(@wrocky)

Posted : 01/02/2014 3:04 pm

I used AHA+ this entire time by the way.

My face used to heal from acne perfectly fine despite the fact that I used to pop my pimples with serious force (stopped once I got on the regimen), but I first started noticing a difference when my acne was finally going away. I pulled out with tweezers a white sebum plug thing that was sticking out of my face and it left a hole like normal, it should have closed up neatly but instead it stayed open and looked like it was ripped for a few days. It's now a pretty big indented hole. Also, other small pimples around that area have turned into indents, I now have a bunch of indented scars all over my face, a new one as well. I'm getting SERIOUS scarring from the SMALLEST acne. Wtf? It makes me feel so stressed out, and on top of my depression I feel even more suicidal than I already am. Will they ever heal or at least look good? I'm 18.. I've stopped use of the regimen, sure I'll have terrible acne but maybe my face can heal on its own better.. anything but permanent acne scars. I probably already have some now but I don't want anymore. It's not worth it..

What can I do to heal the scars, naturally? Should I use AHA+ alone or something?

I can't afford the expensive treatments like dermabrasion and all that because I'm poor.. but there's gotta be something I can try to do. I heard lemon and honey works?'

And to make up users out there: is there anything I can do to make my scars look better?

Stop using that crap, it destroyed my face also. It dries up your skin and because of that scars wont heal properly. AHA is so much better.

MemberMember
(@wasimo)

Posted : 01/03/2014 12:50 pm

I used proactive for only 5-6 months before accutane and the texture of my skin looked like garbage. But I do not believe it significantly increases chance of scaring.