Notifications
Clear all

Liquid Concealer Better?

MemberMember
(@acnesux77)

Posted : 12/29/2013 7:42 am

Hi there I just wanted to know what people think and yes I'm a guy. I have indents as well as redness on my face, hyperpigmentation. Is liquid concealer better? I tried using bare minerals foundation to cover up my red marks but it goes all purple-ish if you know what I mean. I'm currently using bb creams and dermablend liquid.

MemberMember
(@xdevochkax)

Posted : 12/29/2013 2:42 pm

A cream concealer is probably best. One with a thicker consistency than a liquid because not only will it have more coverage, but it will last longer.

Make sure to read the ingredients first and buy it from a place that will allow you to return it if it doesn't work out for you.

My personal faves are Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge because you can mix and match the two colors and Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. Tarte's is kind of like a mixture between a liquid and a cream... basically like a really thick liquid but I've personally always had good luck with Tarte products because most of their line generally leans toward having more natural/healthy ingredients for the skin.

MemberMember
(@acnesux77)

Posted : 12/30/2013 7:49 am

Thanks