Notifications
Clear all

Wrestling And Acne

MemberMember
(@theredbaron)

Posted : 12/01/2013 1:35 pm

Last year, I believe wrestling was a catalyst to my acne. Season is coming back and quitting is not an option. What can I do to avoid problems during my curing this year? Showers are mandatory after every practice and those showers are very powerful. Should I wash my face in them or something. I think I will not wear my headgear during practice as well.

MemberMember
(@theredbaron)

Posted : 12/08/2013 11:18 am

Bump

My acne was so good before season, but now I think it is making a slow comeback :(

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/08/2013 1:18 pm

avoid letting your face touch dirty stuff or the ground ? bacteria can spread

MemberMember
(@diamondlife)

Posted : 12/08/2013 10:46 pm

i was a wrestler in high school but never really had acne at all until i graduated from high school and stopped wrestling. Then out of nowhere i started deveolping acne all over and my skin texture sucked. Thank god for the regimen. it has cleared me up pretty well but still have some tough dark marks left behind from prior pimples. If you have any questions in regards to wrestling or the regimen let me know and i will try and help.

MemberMember
(@theredbaron)

Posted : 12/09/2013 6:53 pm

After a high contact practice, my hyoerpigmentation got slightly redder and I got a few of these really small white heads some that hurt.