Notifications
Clear all

Massive Amount Of Blackheads

MemberMember
(@clearerskin101)

Posted : 12/01/2013 10:58 am

So ever since I was 16 my nose has been almost completely covered in blackheads. I use proactive today but the blackheads and ridiculous amounts of oil that come out of them on my nose and around the nose area under my eyebags is still crazy.

I was just wondering if it was possible to get rid of this. I have been using proactive and been using the facial treatment they have that is supposed to reduce pore size but it hasnt helped at all in getting rid of it. It might have if anything made it a little more manageable but thats it. Please help me out if you can. I really am tired of the crazy amounts of oil that come out of these pores.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/01/2013 3:10 pm

my face use to be really oily but after i fixed my diet it completely stopped

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 12/01/2013 7:28 pm

Are you still getting blackheads? Or did that stop too after changing your diet?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/01/2013 7:46 pm

Are you still getting blackheads? Or did that stop too after changing your diet?

i only get a few now and then so im still unsure whats the cause

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 12/01/2013 7:48 pm

i only get a few now and then so im still unsure whats the cause

I am still getting them all over my cheeks, nose and chin 🙁 What are you eating? I'm still eating some grains but no wheat.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/01/2013 8:03 pm

i eat little grain still aswell and meat with vegetables about 3 times a day sometimes different food