Notifications
Clear all

Is This Good For Clearing Acne?!?!?

MemberMember
(@snoopdog5566)

Posted : 09/07/2013 12:38 am

so my acne is pretty light, my problem areas are inbetween my eyebrows, and on my forehead, and a little bit around my nose.

Im 13 years old, and whenever i use a lot of acne products, around my nose always gets bright red. im wondering if maybe i could be using too MUCH acne products, and it might be making my face worse.

Normally, i would just use Neutrogena transparent facial bar, and apply clean and clear acne spot treatment.

Now i am just using Biore pore unclogging scrub (alot of my acne is just clogged pores) and thats all.

does this sound like it would,

1) clear my acne BETTER than my other routine.

2)Get rid of any redness that i have

p.s i also take multivitamins, so should i continue that? could it also be causing my face to get oily?

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 09/07/2013 12:58 am

F1.large.jpg

MemberMember
(@carwinns)

Posted : 09/07/2013 8:38 am

so my acne is pretty light, my problem areas are inbetween my eyebrows, and on my forehead, and a little bit around my nose.

Im 13 years old, and whenever i use a lot of acne products, around my nose always gets bright red. im wondering if maybe i could be using too MUCH acne products, and it might be making my face worse.

Normally, i would just use Neutrogena transparent facial bar, and apply clean and clear acne spot treatment.

Now i am just using Biore pore unclogging scrub (alot of my acne is just clogged pores) and thats all.

does this sound like it would,

1) clear my acne BETTER than my other routine.

2)Get rid of any redness that i have

p.s i also take multivitamins, so should i continue that? could it also be causing my face to get oily?

Try using CeraVe foaming cleanser. It's very mild and gentle, so it won't cause any more acne. Stay away from scrubs and cleansers that have acne fighting medicine in it. Though it claims to fight acne and all that stuff, it's also a big irritant. So stick with a mild cleanser.

To treat your acne, use Benzoyl Peroxide. With your mild acne, you could just treat the infected areas and nothing more. In my experience, using CeraVe and BP helped get rid of acne and clear out those bumpy clogged pores.

Keep your routine simple and avoid changing it as much as possible!

Also, multivitamins are good, keep taking those. They make a huge difference in helping my skin.

MemberMember
(@itslisa)

Posted : 09/07/2013 11:23 pm

I agree with carwinns, from my experience with acne, it is best to simplify your daily skincare routine with gentle cleansers.