Notifications
Clear all

What Are These Little Bumps?

MemberMember
(@kekamarie)

Posted : 08/09/2013 1:12 pm

Are these going to turn into acne? Just when I thought that most of my acne was drying out these show up. I am so sick and tired of looking red and blotchy. I just want my face back. Is that really too much to ask?

MemberMember
(@rosalie324)

Posted : 08/09/2013 9:24 pm

Oh my goodness, I just posted something about this like 5 minutes ago...Ironic haha. I am seriously experiencing the same thing! My acne is starting to clear up and all the big bumps are gone, but I have small bumps in the areas where the big ones used to be. They aren't big, red, or inflamed though. They're just skin colored raised bumps that are annoying the heck out of me.

To the best of my knowledge, I think mine are just tiny papules that hopefully will just disappear, instead of getting bigger. *keeping my fingers crossed* Maybe yours are the same thing? Did you notice them before your acne started to dry up?

For the redness and inflammation have you tried icing? That normally helps in the short term and it can't hurt to take some Advil or another anti-inflammatory OTC med. For the longer term though, taking Omega Fish Oils can definitely aid in the fight against the "red and blotchy"! Hope everything works out for you! Hang in there Xo