Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skintuition

My Skincare Routine For Acne!

After going through much skincare drama, struggling with acne and breakouts... Here is my current skincare routine. I am seriously addicted to skincare products, I don't know what I would do without them. Feel free to give this strange regimen a try, it's more for people with dry, acne prone skin like myself.

AM: Cleanse for 20 seconds with CeraVe Hydrating cleanser (use hands) rinse, pat dry, then apply 7 drops of jojoba oil followed by a dab of coconut oil to make the perfect lazy moisturizer.

PM: Cleanse for 20 second with CeraVe Hydrating cleanser, (use hands), rinse, pat dry, wash hands in between steps obviously, then apply 2 1/2 pumps of Acne.org BP. Spread evenly all over skin, then wait for 1-2 hours (30 minutes at the least) return to bathroom, apply 10-11 drops of jojoba oil as a base for Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. Then apply a dab of cetaphil moisturizer, spread evenly, and go to bed!

This is what I'm currently doing for my skin, I know my skin gets bored of the same thing and lets me know by breaking out, so I always change up the amounts of things I use and how I use them. I'm also always buying products.

Let me know what works for you/what your current skincare routine is, I'd love to know!