Notifications
Clear all

Acceptance And Meditation.

MemberMember
(@perseverance92)

Posted : 06/26/2013 1:58 am

Today i casually thought about the amount of attention and time i give to acne.I made the calculations and concluded that on an average i think about acne for 6 hours everyday! This conclusion alone made me squeamish.I mean i waste 6 hours everyday thinking about this pathetic disease...

I'm just going to let it go now.I don't give a dam if it gets worse,if it gets better... I'm accepting it as it is.Also i have been practicing meditation .I'll continue with deep breathing and meditation to relieve myself of "acne thoughts" and the stress which it causes.

I am not going to put anything on my face,i'm going to live the life of a yogic saint. Eat healthy,breathe healthy and exercise.Acne can only defeat me if i let it affect me.So i won't let it affect me.I know this is going to be tough but the sufferings which you get because of acne are even tougher.

I'll immerse myself into reading the whole day.I'll be a hermit.

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 06/29/2013 4:42 pm

Mediation is great. I used to meditate all the time and it really helped me cope with stress. I need to get back to it. Never thought about using it to relieve myself of acne thoughts.