Notifications
Clear all

Forehead Bleeding On Epiduo...

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:35 pm

Does this happen to people usually, also is this an early sign or something. I have been on it for 6 or 7 weeks I think, is this when it starts to help and make the acne go away?

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:44 pm

You should START to see improvement around this time. It takes 3 months to see the full effect.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:56 pm

You should START to see improvement around this time. It takes 3 months to see the full effect.

Ok I started on April 3rd I think so this should be coming up to week 8. I felt my acne was getting worse so I was in a very bad mood and wanted to get on accutane because I'm tired of having acne, yesterday I think was the first or only day I missed taking it because I was lazy and up all night doing something else so I didn't take it.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 05/21/2013 3:34 pm

Damm dude your like on every forum I go to.

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:17 pm

Ok I started on April 3rd I think so this should be coming up to week 8. I felt my acne was getting worse so I was in a very bad mood and wanted to get on accutane because I'm tired of having acne, yesterday I think was the first or only day I missed taking it because I was lazy and up all night doing something else so I didn't take it.

Thats about the same time I started too. By the end of June we should be clearing up real good. I was on Epiduo before and had some pretty good results.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/29/2013 10:09 am

Ok I think today is the start of about week 9, and the majority of it is clearing up.

However again I'm still getting some of the areas to bleed when I wash my face in the morning, I had 3 spots on my forehead bleeding.

Does the area bleeding mean the acne has been washed away or is not active, and it's now just a scab or something and in a few weeks the skin will regrow over it and they're won't be acne over there anymore?