Notifications
Clear all

Tca Cross Help

MemberMember
(@maiurr)

Posted : 05/09/2013 8:07 pm

Hey guys. I got one ice pick scar crossed and immediately noticed that the scar looked deeper but narrower. I saw frosting with a deep hole, and now no frosting with a deep hole. It's been almost 5 hours since i got it done. IS THIS NORMAL?? I'm freaking out!!

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@nuby3)

Posted : 05/09/2013 8:16 pm

yeah, you're good. relax, and wait. you have 3 weeks before you see what's happened. I freaked out also, and mine turned out great. Just relax.

things will look bad for 3-5 days. scary bad. but it will be okay. just keep it moist and be careful not to knock the scab off

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 05/09/2013 9:39 pm

yeah, you're good. relax, and wait. you have 3 weeks before you see what's happened. I freaked out also, and mine turned out great. Just relax.

things will look bad for 3-5 days. scary bad. but it will be okay. just keep it moist and be careful not to knock the scab off

did your scar fill in after? and if so how much? is polysporin good to use for scabs?

MemberMember
(@nuby3)

Posted : 05/09/2013 9:52 pm

I did a bunch of them. It actually really made a difference in pretty much all of the ice pick scars I treated. I did a few scarred pores and I really didn't see any difference in those. They all softened around the edges, which made them less noticeable. I had one that I missed somehow and I could really tell the difference in the ones that were treated compared to that one. The one I missed looks like a pothole in a street with very sharp edges, and the others have soft edges now. Some of them filled in quite a bit, and the difference was totally obvious. BUT, it will take many treatments to get them to fill in completely, and I still have some redness in one or two of them and it's been 4 weeks now. It really works, but if you do a bunch of them it makes your face look like crap for a couple of weeks, and doing that every 6 weeks for 6 months to a year would take an awful lot of patience. If you're truly dedicated to improving your scarring, and are willing to stick with it, I think it really works.

MemberMember
(@maiurr)

Posted : 05/09/2013 10:26 pm

I don't see a scab right now, just a red hole. Shit...

MemberMember
(@anthonytong)

Posted : 05/10/2013 10:54 am

IT DOESN'T NECESSARY TO FORM A SCAB. OR SOMETIME THE SCAB MAY FORM DAYS AFTER BUT DO REMEMBER KEEP THE SCAB AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

MemberMember
(@nuby3)

Posted : 05/10/2013 1:57 pm

yeah, I didn't scab until day 3.