Notifications
Clear all

Hi I'm New

MemberMember
(@sah10)

Posted : 03/03/2013 12:26 pm

Hi

I'm Amy. I'm 23. I'm new to this site. I've been suffering with acne on and off since I was about 16. At the moment it is really bad :( I have at least about 20 pimples on forehead and jawline, blackheads on nose and soooo many scars all over. It sucks. I've had good luck with some acne products but only for a limited time, then I have to go on a quest to find something new lol. The most effective product lines I've used have been Neutrogena and Aveeno. I can't say the same for Clearasil, Clean&Clear or Proactiv. Right now I'm about a month in on a line named Alba Acnedote(deep pore wash,toner,and oil free moisturizer). I haven't really seen improvement so far, I'm trying to be patient since they advise a month to 2 months to see improvements on any acne regimen.Or I don't know if I should go back to the products I have had luck on in the past?? Will they be as effective as before??

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/05/2013 1:04 am

Hi

I'm Amy. I'm 23. I'm new to this site. I've been suffering with acne on and off since I was about 16. At the moment it is really bad sad.png I have at least about 20 pimples on forehead and jawline, blackheads on nose and soooo many scars all over. It sucks. I've had good luck with some acne products but only for a limited time, then I have to go on a quest to find something new lol. The most effective product lines I've used have been Neutrogena and Aveeno. I can't say the same for Clearasil, Clean&Clear or Proactiv. Right now I'm about a month in on a line named Alba Acnedote(deep pore wash,toner,and oil free moisturizer). I haven't really seen improvement so far, I'm trying to be patient since they advise a month to 2 months to see improvements on any acne regimen.Or I don't know if I should go back to the products I have had luck on in the past?? Will they be as effective as before??

Hello Amy! I know it can be pretty frustrating to go from product to product without seeing the results you really want. Although proactiv helped a little for me, my biggest breakthrough was going on Dan's regimen. The medications and creams all provided only temporary fixes.

I've had moderate to severe acne since I was about 13 and have tried almost everything to no avail so I thought why not give Dan's regimen a try..what have I got to lose. So I did and now I am 7 weeks into it and almost 100% clear.

If your current skin care isn't clearing your skin in 2 months and if you have the patience and persistence, I would say to give Dan's regimen a try.

Good luck.