Notifications
Clear all

I'm Done :/

MemberMember
(@blackfire88)

Posted : 02/19/2013 7:30 am

Hi Im Coy

this is my happy story

I had a lot of zits when I was in high school but I really didnt care at all that time but when I started college I break out so bad red inflamed cysts all over my face .The break-out is unstoppable ... people around me were disgusted by my face , kids make fun of me calling me a monster , people around me are asking if my face was cursed by a demon or if I wash my face atleast once a year .. my face is so dirty .. kids make fun of me , peers avoid me ............................

I give up ........

I hate my life.................

I hate my face ..........

I sometimes blame god for this ..

I even tried worshipping satan for a cure..

but nothing worked......

my personal doctor and derma gave up on my skin ..........

Ive tried evrything , acutane ro acutane retin-A ,zinc,vitamin c ,sulfur ,gentle soaps, moisturizers, witch hazel ,honey facial masks , pro active ,,etc.

I also change my diet from being a carnivore to vegetarian , I drink plenty of water , I wash my face 3~5 times a day, .I exercise, I sleep early ...I also dont pick my acne , I dont touch it , nothing...

I hate evryone suggesting me products bcoz they didnt know that I tried evrything for my acne .. I dont need any more products ..what I need right now is emotional support because all I think of now is dying ... I am 2 weeks absent from my school I also missed my exams , I dont think about my future , I have no future ... I rather have cancer than acne .. xoxo sorry for my really bad english , english is not my main language

here is the pic post-201152-0-71910900-1361276874_thumb.

post-201152-0-71910900-1361276874_thumb.

MemberMember
(@rjt623)

Posted : 02/19/2013 7:58 am

I am so sorry for your struggle. I am 32 and I've had acne since age 11/12. So I understand how hard life is when you have acne. Don't give up! Hang in there. There are so many people here that can offer help and advice. For most of us, we have no one in our personal lives that truly understand and are sympathetic, so we find support here :)It sounds like you've tried a lot of approaches to healing your skin. Your acne is quite severe, so maybe finding a new dermatologist would be best. It sounds like you eat well and drink lots of water, which will only help you, so that's good. Everyone is different, so finding what works for you will be a personal challenge. I have cystic acne on my chin, and I have found that for me what helps is a gentle approach. I am using Paula's Choice Clear (you can get it online). I have a prescription erythromycin gel that helps with active breakouts. I eat as healthy as I can, avoiding my personal trigger foods (refined sugars, soda, caffeine). I take some supplements, including vitamin D3, zinc, vitamin C, and probiotics. Take it one step at a time. Give any new regimen time...nothing happens overnight (unfortunately...). It will get better!

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 02/19/2013 8:23 am

Try laser and then get on the regimen. Drink vegetable juice, do hardcore yoga and look into vitamin b5 both topically and internally Also go to a endocrinologist to get some tests done.

MemberMember
(@sweettreens)

Posted : 02/19/2013 9:44 am

I am by no means an expert but the only thing I noticed that might be back firing for you is the amount you wash your face. Your skin might be producing excess sebum to counteract you over washing it. I also agree with the comment to try another dermatologist, your current one sounds lazy, and incompetent. Also be sure to be persistent with treatments as some take longer than others (that's what I have been advised. )

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 02/19/2013 10:36 am

If you started the regimen, you would learn that washing your face 3-5 times a day is not helping and it's making your skin worse!

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 02/19/2013 8:42 pm

There is an emotional support forum on here if you want emotional support. If you post anywhere else you will get advice, not support.

MemberMember
(@foffacne)

Posted : 02/27/2013 11:48 pm

Hang in there Coy. I think I speak for most people on here when I say we know what you're going through. I'm not going to throw out suggestions except maybe finding a new dermatologist. They get paid too much money to "give up". I feel like there is someone out there who can try something that hasn't been tried so far. And as for the kids calling you names....F them. They are insecure about their own lives so they feel they need to take it out on someone else. Find a few good friends who like who for who you are and stick with them. If they are truly good friends they won't care what your face looks like. Beauty comes from within anyway =) Acne sucks.... but don't let it win. I have it pretty bad too and often isolate myself but I'm starting to realize that's even worse. Get out there and do something that makes you happy. I think this message board is a good place to start though because we are all going through the same thing =)

MemberMember
(@darkheart)

Posted : 02/28/2013 12:24 am

Hi Im Coy

this is my happy story

I had a lot of zits when I was in high school but I really didnt care at all that time but when I started college I break out so bad red inflamed cysts all over my face .The break-out is unstoppable ... people around me were disgusted by my face , kids make fun of me calling me a monster , people around me are asking if my face was cursed by a demon or if I wash my face atleast once a year .. my face is so dirty .. kids make fun of me , peers avoid me ............................

I give up ........

but nothing worked......

Ive tried evrything , acutane ro acutane retin-A ,zinc,vitamin c ,sulfur ,gentle soaps, moisturizers, witch hazel ,honey facial masks , pro active ,,etc.

I also change my diet from being a carnivore to vegetarian , I drink plenty of water , I wash my face 3~5 times a day, .I exercise, I sleep early ...I also dont pick my acne , I dont touch it , nothing...

I hate evryone suggesting me products bcoz they didnt know that I tried evrything for my acne .. I dont need any more products ..what I need right now is emotional support because all I think of now is dying ... I am 2 weeks absent from my school I also missed my exams , I dont think about my future , I have no future ... I rather have cancer than acne .. xoxo sorry for my really bad english , english is not my main language

here is the pic attachicon.gifCIMG3115.jpg

Ask your doctor about taking Prednisone to reduce some of the inflamation in your skin in combination with an antibiotic to try to get rid of some of the infection underneath the skin at the same time. Many young men with this type of acne have had success with this combination. Accutane only reduces the size of the sebaceous glands (temporarily) it doesn't tun off androgen receptors which is the reason it's not a permanent "cure".

Try laser and then get on the regimen. Drink vegetable juice, do hardcore yoga and look into vitamin b5 both topically and internally Also go to a endocrinologist to get some tests done.

You're an idiot. Lasers only help with "comedone" type acne (mild to moderate) and are not pemanent in their effects and a total waste of money. Yoga? acne is a genetic disease of the way the pore exfoliates, not due to internal stress. The regimen has some good science behind it, but will NOT help with cystic acne as cystic acne lesions form underneath the skin and are impervious to topical treatment. And lastly, nearly 80% of all acne sufferers have normal hormone levels. I hate when dumb people wiith little education give absolutely useless suggestions to an obviously suffering person.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/02/2013 8:51 am

Hi Im Coy

this is my happy story

I give up ........

but nothing worked......

here is the pic attachicon.gifCIMG3115.jpg

Hello Coy...first of all, do not lose hope. A lot of people are in the same position as you and I was once there too. There are people around here that can help and can give you advise on your acne. Lots of emotional support on the boards too.

Let me know if you ever have any questions.

I don't mean to assume, but are you from Asia? You look Filipino. I'm from the Philippines. :)

MemberMember
(@amber-kathleen)

Posted : 03/07/2013 4:27 pm

I know where you're at. I strongly trust my God and love Him to no end, but sometimes it hurts me so much that I get mad at Him and blame Him for this. I've said awful things about Him that I regret.

I believe part of the reason I have acne is for me to be taught to focus more on who I am as a person inside than my outer appearance.

I also believe that I have acne so I can help someone in the future who is going through the struggles I am.

After getting over the angry, bitter parts of it, I am starting to see the good sides to it as well (yes, there are good sides, I promise).

I have spent so much time obsessing over my acne that I have been wasting precious time of my life that I could be doing something amazing.

Acne sucks and it tears your self-esteem down, but even though it feels like it, it doesn't limit what you can do.

You learn to live with it and ignore the people around you who have nothing better to do with their lives than worry about your acne problems.

<3

MemberMember
(@darkheart)

Posted : 03/08/2013 4:34 pm

I know where you're at. I strongly trust my God and love Him to no end, but sometimes it hurts me so much that I get mad at Him and blame Him for this. I've said awful things about Him that I regret.

I believe part of the reason I have acne is for me to be taught to focus more on who I am as a person inside than my outer appearance.

I also believe that I have acne so I can help someone in the future who is going through the struggles I am.

After getting over the angry, bitter parts of it, I am starting to see the good sides to it as well (yes, there are good sides, I promise).

I have spent so much time obsessing over my acne that I have been wasting precious time of my life that I could be doing something amazing.

Acne sucks and it tears your self-esteem down, but even though it feels like it, it doesn't limit what you can do.

You learn to live with it and ignore the people around you who have nothing better to do with their lives than worry about your acne problems.

<3

No, you have acne because of genetics and hormones - not because "God" is trying to teach you how to focus on inner beauty or how to become compassionate. Man oh man are you ever American.

MemberMember
(@stealth423)

Posted : 03/08/2013 4:42 pm

i feel similar

MemberMember
(@hedgecore)

Posted : 03/09/2013 11:56 pm

your shit inst even that bad .....honestly dude

MemberMember
(@amber-kathleen)

Posted : 03/11/2013 1:54 pm

<3

No, you have acne because of genetics and hormones - not because "God" is trying to teach you how to focus on inner beauty or how to become compassionate. Man oh man are you ever American.

Go ahead and think what you want and I'll do the same. I wasn't specifying this post towards you, I was specifying this post to the person who wrote this and others who are spiritual to possibly help them. If you expect this to offend me, I get this much and I am used to it. I don't judge you for your beliefs and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't judge me for mine. But I will say what I think if I believe it could help another person and someone who wants to try to get in the way of that won't stop me. Thank you.

MemberMember
(@real-acnekiller)

Posted : 04/22/2013 5:03 am

HEY please try this combination together.first have dr perscribe broad spectrum antibiotic cephalosporins try duricef 2 500 mg a day most importantly take 600 mg of ibuprofen directly with first dose of duricef and 400mg directly with second daily dose. these 2 directly taken together offer incredible results.the ibuprofen helps with absorption of medicine and inflammation big time when taken together.also other antibiotics for u would be cephalexin ceftin ceclor vantin omnicef spectracef velosef cedax. but not cefzil good luck this should really help

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 04/22/2013 1:03 pm

You know what man!

We're all gonna make it, have some faith

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/22/2013 6:00 pm

SCD diet, no wash. Meat is safer than wheat. But, I don't know everything about you, so I can't give an informed opinion. I hope you find a turn for the better.