Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's This Called?

Recommended Posts

It's where you go to a dermatologist and someone there can pop basically every pimple you have, and after you leave there is little dots from where they popped the pimples everywhere, but they eventually fade and you have clear skin? I know it's painful, but I would like to ask, what is it called, and can it do any permanent damage or prolong acne and is it worth it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes