Notifications
Clear all

Getting Derpressed / Dont Know What To Do

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 01/22/2013 8:46 pm

My acne has really got me depressed right know. I cant get it under control. I was on Epiduo and an antibiotic for 6 months and it never cleared me. I got so frustrated I stopped and just started using BP morning and night but that hasnt helped one bit either.

I have a prescription for Accutane (which I took 2 years ago and completely cleared me for 6 months) but I dont know if I should start it again because as a result of my first course I sweat a ton from my forehead now. So now I have acne and I sweat alot.. Great

I want to go back on Accutane but I dont know if it will make the sweating worse. ( Of course my Derm doesnt know either)

Im so sick of this its literally ruining my life.

MemberMember
(@ccw98)

Posted : 01/22/2013 8:57 pm

I have the same problem: nothing I use helps. Just remember to smile and be happy, anyways. It's better to have acne and be happy than let it ruin your life.

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 01/22/2013 9:08 pm

You are absolutely right. And I never let it show how much it bothers me. Im 21 now and have had acne since i was 15. I was hoping it would be gone by now! lol I hope you find something that clears you up!

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 01/23/2013 6:20 pm

My acne has really got me depressed right know. I cant get it under control. I was on Epiduo and an antibiotic for 6 months and it never cleared me. I got so frustrated I stopped and just started using BP morning and night but that hasnt helped one bit either.

I have a prescription for Accutane (which I took 2 years ago and completely cleared me for 6 months) but I dont know if I should start it again because as a result of my first course I sweat a ton from my forehead now. So now I have acne and I sweat alot.. Great

I want to go back on Accutane but I dont know if it will make the sweating worse. ( Of course my Derm doesnt know either)

Im so sick of this its literally ruining my life.

So what all have you tried besides what you mentioned?