Notifications
Clear all

Need Advice On Acne On Upper Lip

MemberMember
(@helendonnelly94)

Posted : 11/07/2012 4:37 pm

Hey all,

So I've been on the Regimen for about three months now. I'll start off with saying that I'm lucky in a lot of ways. I didn't have very bad acne to begin with -- just a few painful pustules about every month or so, maybe a little more frequently. They bothered me enough that I decided to go on the Regimen. So far, I've had very good results. I haven't had any of those since starting the regimen. Recently, however, I have been breaking out above my lip, in a way that I have never broken out before. The pimples start as flat red bumps that escalate into huge, painful pustules that come to a white head. I've had maybe 10+ of these in the past two weeks. A few of them have also tingled, which I find kind of strange. When they finally go down, they leave these bright red marks behind? What gives? I wouldn't be so confused if I had a few and they went away, but they keep coming with no sign of stopping. I've never broken out like this before, and it's weird that it's only confined to my upper lip. Has this happened to anyone before, and does anyone have any advice? By the way, I'm using only Vaseline on my lips, and I can't think of anything that I'm doing to trigger the break outs. Thank you for listening; I look forward to hearing your advice!

MemberMember
(@this-is-my-name)

Posted : 11/07/2012 4:47 pm

i don't know, but i get pimples around my mouth and especially on my upper lip. i attribute much of this to irritation from when i trim my moustache/beard around my mouth (i admit i am kind of hairy) and i've been searching for a way to stop this. in fact, i've got some right now! it never ends...

sorry i am of no help. i am looking for an answer just like all of us