Notifications
Clear all

From Usa To Italy .. Waiting For The Shipment :-O

MemberMember
(@teresa23)

Posted : 10/13/2012 6:48 pm

HI! I'm Teresa and i'm 23

I'm from Italy and 2 days ago i bought acne.org treatment for the firts time... now i'm waiting for the shipment...i'm very corious to try it because here in Italy there isn't a real specific acne treatment.. it's difficoult and sometimes impossible to find product with benzoyl peroxide and the dermatologists prefers to prescribe useless products based on thermal water or similar... (maybe they're afraid to take the responsibility for this new treatment) anyway i don't know what kind of dermal problem i have but i know that it's not so serious....(probably not serious for medicine but for me it's a little tragedy :) ) i don't think i've got acne ...i've got some imperfections like blotches and pimples but not ever... i'd like that my skin will begin to be perfect.. i hope this products isn't aggressive for my skin and makes my skin better :) ... it's the first time that i'm going to try USA product.. hope for the best :)

PS: sorry for my english... on the other hand there is a reason if i didn't pass english exam yet :) BYE :)