Notifications
Clear all

Weird Experience :/

MemberMember
(@visi)

Posted : 10/11/2012 9:34 am

Hey all you wonderful people :D

So I have been on Oratane for the last 7 months.

At month 4 I was clear till month 6. Now for some strange and mystical reason my acne has returned. Its weird acne as well, like it stays in my face for like a week before it surfaces. It™s just before it would not surface but now it does so I am curious what has changed. Because my diet has stayed the same so has my level of stress.

Anybody experience anything similar? I am still on Oratane now at month 8 and I take 40 mg and I weigh about 60 Kg.

MemberMember
(@grn93)

Posted : 10/11/2012 11:54 am

I was 8 months of roakutan. 2 weeks after stopping my skin started to oily and leave my small pimples: (

MemberMember
(@visi)

Posted : 10/11/2012 3:52 pm

I was 8 months of roakutan. 2 weeks after stopping my skin started to oily and leave my small pimples: (

That is so sad to hear 🙁 Did you start accutane again when this happend? Well if it makes u feel any better, I still get small pimples and I am still taking accutane 😀 Just never give up!

MemberMember
(@start)

Posted : 10/11/2012 6:24 pm

you should try staying on the moisturizer even after you stop taking the medicine.

MemberMember
(@visi)

Posted : 10/12/2012 3:56 am

you should try staying on the moisturizer even after you stop taking the medicine.

Oh but I use a moisturizer! A none greasy one, it's really nice and has a pleasant scent. But honestly has nobody experienced what I have? Like you get the IB, then it clears up and then u get more outbreaks. All while on accutane. Argh, it make smy brain hurt, as I have taken these meds before and they never worked like this!