Notifications
Clear all

Gentle Cleanser That Will Remove Make-Up (On Atralin)

MemberMember
(@crab76)

Posted : 10/02/2012 9:32 am

I'm trying to use my Atralin several times a week and really loving the way my skin is looking but it's very sensitized and peels.

My normal products are Vivite which is a medical grade line that contains Glycolic & Salicylic so I can't use them while using Atralin.

I got CeraVe and really like it BUT it does not remove the Heavy Make-up I wear to cover my acne & pigmentation issues. I even read a product review about it and they said the same thing. Not good to remove make-up.

I need something that is gentle but will get my make-up off at Night and then I can use the CeraVe in the Morning.

MemberMember
(@pistollobsta)

Posted : 10/02/2012 9:40 am

Which CeraVe do you use? I have had good luck using the foaming one to remove makeup. I found the moisturizing one wasn't as good.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/02/2012 1:58 pm

I'm trying to use my Atralin several times a week and really loving the way my skin is looking but it's very sensitized and peels.

My normal products are Vivite which is a medical grade line that contains Glycolic & Salicylic so I can't use them while using Atralin.

I got CeraVe and really like it BUT it does not remove the Heavy Make-up I wear to cover my acne & pigmentation issues. I even read a product review about it and they said the same thing. Not good to remove make-up.

I need something that is gentle but will get my make-up off at Night and then I can use the CeraVe in the Morning.

I use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil or MAC Cleanse-Off Oil

MemberMember
(@crab76)

Posted : 10/02/2012 8:53 pm

Oh yea I'm using the moisturizing cleanser. I cleansed Two times and still when I did my toner there was foundation all over the cotton. I'll try the foaming one.

And Green Gables.... I'm an oil-phobic! Haha! I know some oils are ok for acne prone but I still just can't bring myself to do it. I'd be scared to use those cuz they list olive oil. What do you think about olive oil? Dermalogica makes a product called Precleanse that is made with olive oil and is meant to be a 1st cleanse, then you do a 2nd cleanse with a regular cleanser. When I used that it clogged my pores.

I've been wanting to "try" jojoba oil cuz I know that one is good for oily skin but I'm still scared. lol