Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
okiedokie123

Brown Marks Seem To Have Faded, But Outline Is Still There? Is This A Skin Tone Issue?

It's been about 2 months since using Finacea and there's no doubt it's made my skin much softer, with little to no breakouts, and has lightened my hyperpigmentation that I've had for years. However, I think it makes the "outline" of my marks more visible. From far away or when there is no lighting, you can see a dark outline around my mouth (it looks like a goatee) but when there is light and you look up close, there is no brown mark.

This leads me to believe I have a skin tone issue here since my cheeks are white whereas my chin is fairly....more yellow it seems. How do I address this uneven tone?

I have the following products which I think could help but would like your input.

Shea butter, salicyclic acid, rosehip seed oil (breaks me out), ACV, Honey, Sea Buckthorn & Vitamin C moisturizer from NOW foods

oh wowww i'm having the exact same issue... i thought i was the only one. my dark marks have faded significantly, but under lighting there seems to be a blotchiness/outline.. i hope someone replies to this soon! i'm sorry i dont have an answer :(