Notifications
Clear all

Brand New Guy

MemberMember
(@bnh394)

Posted : 08/24/2012 9:01 pm

Hello all, I am new to this site however I've been coming here to find best solutions for sensitive moderate to severe acne. I love reading people's stories and the encouragement from others to help fight this annoying skin we all have.

MemberMember
(@lakestone-park)

Posted : 08/26/2012 9:30 pm

Ok this is what you do, You go to the dermatologist and you tell him that a friend said that Tazorac .05% is the best thing that happened to him, and that his 12 years of acne product usage showed him that Tazorac is the only NO BS Product out there.

Then my friend you go buy the New FORM of BENZOYL PEROXIDE (The MICro form Kind) The kind Max Clarity and Acne-Free uses, its 60x smaller than regular Benzoyl peroxide ensuring that it really will go deep inside your pores and kill the bacteria out there. PLUS THIS IS THE LEAST IRRITATING BP OUT THERE that i have ever used. I used NEUTROGENA, CLEARASIL, CLEAN AND CLEAR, RX-GENERIC, MOST all the Brand Names you can get on Walmart and Target , PANOXYL, PRoActiv. ALL OF THESE MAKE YOUR FACE RED. I've been using the Micro-BP and it doesn't give me Redness and im Using it with Tazorac.

And do it now, and not later.

All you need to know is Tazorac will slough (make dead skin cells dissapear from your face) and Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide will kill the bacteria.

Dont pat dry, Air Dry. Use a good Moisturizer, and i mean a good one, with SPF, yes SPF , Yes i said Moisturizer, and use the Peter Thomas Roth Medi-Matte kind, cause thats the kind i use, and it make you look like you're not even wearing Moisturizer, Im a guy, and i hate looking like i wear moisturizer...

simple as that. ABC 123, Oh and buy a Regular non medicated cleanser for the night, before you apply the tazorac since you cant use BP washes right before putting on Tazorac...

Dont ever touch your skin with dirty fingers, Make sure hair is not touching your face, take a shower immediatley after exercising. Air Dry, dont pat dry since stuff on towels can clogg pores too,

Thats it...Tazorac .05% cream, moisturizer, Micro-Benzoyl Peroxide, and Regular non medicated cleanser are all the products you need.

12 years of being suckered buying over the counter products have showed me this...dont be a chump like i was when i was 12...do it right.

Almost forgot,, Antibiotics are the SHIZZ man, i used to take Minocycline and that got me clean...but my derm doesnt want to give it to me anymore cause she says my acne isn't that severe anymore, which is true, but i need that extra boost antibiotics give to get maximum clarity...

dont even bother with differen , retin-a, or all the other Tretenoins, tell them you want Tazorac and say .05%, Im telling you , it took me 12 years to figure that out.

MemberMember
(@user101)

Posted : 12/25/2012 2:04 pm

Hi Bnh394, i was looking for your accutane logs, i coouldnt find it....help me find it....so i can follow your logs...we should share our experiences...

MemberMember
(@ls206816)

Posted : 01/03/2013 6:45 pm

Can you guys follow my Accutane blog? I'm starting soon and I really want to get the word out and hope it helps Other people! I also could use the support! I'll follow yours!