Notifications
Clear all

Red Hands and Feet after Accutane

MemberMember
(@royksopp)

Posted : 03/23/2007 1:23 am

I was on accutane for a little longer than 3 months and had great success. My skin has stayed great since being on tane. However... my biggest complaint is that my hands and feet seem to turn red a lot of the time, its almost as though they are blushing - they get really warm and I can feel the blood rushing into them at times.

This is so strange because I never had this happen before tane. Anyone else with this same experience?

MemberMember
(@krete77)

Posted : 03/23/2007 3:37 pm

im experiencing the same exact thing right now..especially after i get out of the shower, but even somtimes at work , i'll notice my hands will get really brigh tred, then i will sorta break out in a little rash sorta like escema or somethin, but if i moisiturize it , it goes away in a few hours.. im not to worried since ive read this is a normal side effect..im almost 4 months in btw

MemberMember
(@royksopp)

Posted : 03/24/2007 4:39 pm

Hmmm I hope this goes away....... i've been off accutane for 3 months.

MemberMember
(@twoscrambledeggs)

Posted : 02/25/2019 11:39 pm

My 14 year old son has been on acutane for 3-4 months and his hands are bright red all the time and itis gradually getting worse. It use to be only while he was exercising and nowits all the time. His dermatologist says its not the medicine. Anyone else ever have this problem and if so will it get better after getting off the medicine? We are starting to run tests looking for other problems causing this. Thanks-