Notifications
Clear all

Best Treatment For Red Marks

MemberMember
(@accuracy101)

Posted : 07/16/2013 6:08 am

Hello everyone, i've been using retin a micro in conjuction with solodyn 105mg tablets for the last 2 months after my dermatologists prescribed it to me. I have stopped breaking out but i don't feel like this treatment is helping my new problem of redness and minor scarring in result of the previous acne. I've had these marks and minor rolling scars for about 3-4 years now and i've had enough of these red marks. So my question is, what is the most effective product for the fading of red marks and possibly fade minor scarring to treat 2 conditions at once? Should i stick to retin a micro even after not seeing any significant results after 2 months? All help and suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 07/16/2013 11:06 pm

Aha

MemberMember
(@accuracy101)

Posted : 07/17/2013 5:38 am

Aha

Any specific brands? Does it help with scarring too?

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 07/17/2013 4:40 pm

Acne.orgs aha+ is the best! It's cheap and you get a lot and it's effective. No topical works effectively for scarring. You need lasers of needleing done by a professional to help with scarring

MemberMember
(@accuracy101)

Posted : 07/21/2013 7:46 am

Acne.orgs aha+ is the best! It's cheap and you get a lot and it's effective. No topical works effectively for scarring. You need lasers of needleing done by a professional to help with scarring

Tha aha+ wash has only 10% strength...would that be effective enough?

lactic acid peels are by far the quickest way for me, mine were very bad and after only 3 peels spaced 4 days apart they have gone down noticeably. I have done almost everything else including lasers and tca peels. With each peel you should notice your marks have slightly diminished, in a couple weeks they should be greatly reduced.

What strength did you use for the lactic peels compared with the aha? and what brand?