Notifications
Clear all

What Has Really Worked For Your Red Marks?

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 01/27/2013 1:47 am

I wanted to create a poll on this because it just sucks having so many products. I know some products work on others whereas some don't work for others etc.

If laser, please tell us what laser you did?

Also, would like it if you tell how long it took before you saw results with your product of choice. If its a Peel, please state which peel you did and whether you did it at a dermatologist/spa or at home and how many peels and percentage you did before you saw results.

I have literarrly tried everything and the only thing that seem to work is AHA cream. However, that was back then but now my red marks doesn't seem to fade anymore with AHA cream. I have used ACV and i broken out horribly with that.

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 01/27/2013 2:45 am

For me a combination of retin-a and vbeam laser has worked for me

MemberMember
(@ana17925)

Posted : 01/28/2013 9:13 pm

IPL laser

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 01/29/2013 8:36 am

Tazorac and glycolic acid really help speed up the process for me. I've used Kojic acid in a face mask, it is good for soothing irritated skin but I don't think it's ever "healed" the skin quite like the other two. The glycolic acid I use is in a toner form 2%.

MemberMember
(@ccasey)

Posted : 01/30/2013 5:23 am

Dan's AHA+, helped fade red marks on chest.

Dan's AHA+, manual exfoliation (cloth, brush, etc) and most importantly time helped fade marks on my cheeks~

Not sure about the timeline, but if I had to guess, 6months for semi-significant results, 1yr for noticeable results, 1yr+ little to no self-consciousness with skin while under light (be it classroom white light, sunlight, etc.) I have really mild acne, but I messed up using some moisturizer products and my cheeks exploded with acne.

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 01/30/2013 1:48 pm

can you give me the name of those moisturizer products that caused your acne to explode?

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 02/02/2013 1:09 pm

I've heard so many great things about v-beam perfecta from candela.i'm still on accuntane now , 2 weeks post accuntane I'm doing my first v-beam.

For now im using differin+8% AHA I would say I can see improvment.

I honestly think that red marks from acne WILL go away in about 6-8 using daily AHA + differin/retin-a , but im too impatient that's why im getting the v-beam . plus in my country it's fairly cheap , I called at the spa and they say for a full face tratment it cost about 150$,I've heard a lot of people sayin that they paid 300-350$/tratment.

You need about 3-4 tratments .

MemberMember
(@kyou)

Posted : 02/02/2013 2:36 pm

I don't have red marks I have brown marks.

What should I do for them ?? Any home remedies?