Notifications
Clear all

Aqua Glycolic [Ends Acne. Ends Red Marks]

MemberMember
(@joey-2)

Posted : 08/05/2007 8:47 pm

i just ordered Aloe Vera 100% Gel

for red marks and i was wondering when would be a good time to add this into my Dan Kerns reg?

My face is so different on each side. My right side being my better, only pink marks left. My left has a few scars and couple pimples left. I'm taking a guess but considering I've been using this stuff less than a week, I'd say in another month I will have regained my confidence in life which makes me truly want to cry. After tane, I've had remarks and pimples for almost 2 years now, I'

m so happy each day to see my true face more and more.

MemberMember
(@moondoy)

Posted : 08/05/2007 8:53 pm

Interesting...Mr. Red has Aqua actually healed any of your redmarks not just making you stop breaking out and reducing redness?

Yes, I usually go really close to the mirror to check out my face everyday and noticed my natural skin color in places that were red the last day, I've been taking pictures also and have seen "some" results. Again, its only been a less than a week, so I'll know more after a month.

ok thanks, that makes me less nervous about it. Do you use it every day?

Yup, twice a day. It replaced my prior cleanser. Only thing odd about it is that you have to apply it to dry skin and rub it in, then wet your skin and rub again. It was odd at first, but it works very well.

So basically you applied it like a tropical and then you washed it off? how long did u wait until you washed it off? And where did u get your aqua? And can you post some of your pics?

MemberMember
(@joey-2)

Posted : 08/05/2007 8:55 pm

So basically you applied it like a tropical and then you washed it off? how long did u wait until you washed it off? And where did u get your aqua?

Its a cleanser. In the shower, before I let the water hit my hands or face, I rub it on to the dry skin and rub it in for 10 seconds, then I let the water hit my face and rub while it comes off my skin. I got it off of http://drugstore.com Its like 10 dollars right now, which is cheap for a miracle product.

MemberMember
(@moondoy)

Posted : 08/05/2007 9:09 pm

well normally you wet your face and hands, add some cleaner to your hands and then rub it on your face...or at least thats how i do it.

MemberMember
(@moondoy)

Posted : 08/06/2007 9:17 am

Do you know how much glycolic is in Aqua cleaner?

MemberMember
(@joey-2)

Posted : 08/06/2007 2:32 pm

Do you know how much glycolic is in Aqua cleaner?

I believe 12 percent. I started taking Bactrim today, I stayed up all night fishing and lets say my face was pissed off this morning. I hope I'm not allergic.

MemberMember
(@kamille)

Posted : 08/06/2007 4:35 pm

I ordered some, I'm gonna give it a try, it's cheap enough that if it dosen't work for me, that's OK too. Right now my skin is maybe 80% clear with more red marks than pimples so this might be just what I need.

By the way, be careful with Bactrim, I was on it last year for a UTI for six days and I broke out with such a bad allergic reaction I spent the entire weekend in the emergency room. My whole body was covered in swollen raised beat red itchey circles, some as big as the span of my hand, it even started going into my throat. If you notice weird red splotches starting -- get it checked out just incase!

MemberMember
(@joey-2)

Posted : 08/06/2007 4:38 pm

I ordered some, I'm gonna give it a try, it's cheap enough that if it dosen't work for me, that's OK too. Right now my skin is maybe 80% clear with more red marks than pimples so this might be just what I need.

By the way, be careful with Bactrim, I was on it last year for a UTI for six days and I broke out with such a bad allergic reaction I spent the entire weekend in the emergency room. My whole body was covered in swollen raised beat red itchey circles, some as big as the span of my hand, it even started going into my throat. If you notice weird red splotches starting -- get it checked out just incase!

Where were the spots? Did you have headaches or anything else prior to all that happening?

MemberMember
(@kar)

Posted : 08/06/2007 5:18 pm

Does ur face peel after you use it. I ordered mine today at walgreens and should get it tommorow. Hop this helps me. I am so despearate i'll try anything.

MemberMember
(@moondoy)

Posted : 08/06/2007 7:09 pm

Does ur face peel after you use it. I ordered mine today at walgreens and should get it tommorow. Hop this helps me. I am so despearate i'll try anything.

Where di you find it at walgreens? I searched the site and i couldn't find it....maybe they have it in store?

MemberMember
(@almost-pretty)

Posted : 08/06/2007 7:31 pm

ive seen this in eckerd,cvs, and walmart. never tried it though. i just started a new regimen-if this one fizzles-i will try the aqua glycolic cleanser next. can someone please post the ingredients. also, everytime i use a salicylic acid cleanser-the cleanser irritates my eyes. i have a lot of tearing and burning. has anyone had this problem with the a.g. cleanser?

MemberMember
(@aubrey87)

Posted : 08/06/2007 7:49 pm

I have this same stuff, you have to get it from behind the pharmacy counter at like walgreens or cvs. . . they might not have it available at the moment but they can order it. I had to wait a day for mine but it's well worth it. Just go to the pharmacy and ask if they have it.

MemberMember
(@kraven-moorhead)

Posted : 08/06/2007 9:29 pm

i jus had my local cvs order some for me...Should be in by wednesday

MemberMember
(@kar)

Posted : 08/06/2007 9:52 pm

Where di you find it at walgreens? I searched the site and i couldn't find it....maybe they have it in store?

I asked at couple of pharmacies and they said they don't carry it at the moment but could order it for me. At walgreens , they said they could order it for me today and I can pick it up tommorow.

I have this same stuff, you have to get it from behind the pharmacy counter at like walgreens or cvs. . . they might not have it available at the moment but they can order it. I had to wait a day for mine but it's well worth it. Just go to the pharmacy and ask if they have it.

Aubrey87, How is this stuff working for you.

MemberMember
(@swab)

Posted : 08/06/2007 10:00 pm

i just ordered some from drugstore, i hope this works :)

MemberMember
(@truman-gerdfunge)

Posted : 08/07/2007 8:52 am

anyone know if anybody sells this to the uk?

none of the online stores seem to ship abroad :(

MemberMember
(@imaginary_80s)

Posted : 08/07/2007 9:07 am

none of the online stores seem to ship abroad 🙁

This guy on eBay ships to the UK.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...atchlinkus

MemberMember
(@truman-gerdfunge)

Posted : 08/07/2007 9:23 am

yep i ordered it from him 😀

MemberMember
(@aubrey87)

Posted : 08/07/2007 6:00 pm

I asked at couple of pharmacies and they said they don't carry it at the moment but could order it for me. At walgreens , they said they could order it for me today and I can pick it up tommorow.

Aubrey87, How is this stuff working for you.

Hi! This stuff is probably the best stuff I've ever used. Honestly. I know that I have a lot of blackheads that I cant see. . but this stuff is bringing them to the surface and getting rid of them. My skin is so smooth, no dry skin or flaking. . my makeup application is so easy now, it makes my skin bright smooth and clear looking. I seriously recommend this product, it's been working wonders. I'm really happy with it 😀

MemberMember
(@kar)

Posted : 08/07/2007 6:22 pm

Hi! This stuff is probably the best stuff I've ever used. Honestly. I know that I have a lot of blackheads that I cant see. . but this stuff is bringing them to the surface and getting rid of them. My skin is so smooth, no dry skin or flaking. . my makeup application is so easy now, it makes my skin bright smooth and clear looking. I seriously recommend this product, it's been working wonders. I'm really happy with it 😀

I have olive skin tone, hope this doesn't cause any side effect. Glad to know there is no flaking because I absolutely have to apply makeup to cover my ugly spots. I am so fed up of looking at face everyday. I really hope this helps. I got it today . I am going to try this tonight.

Do you use this morning and evening?

MemberMember
(@imaginary_80s)

Posted : 08/08/2007 9:14 am

yep i ordered it from him 😀

I was thinking about ordering from him. He's got 46 left, so plenty to go around! Any problems with him or was it all smooooth and quick?

MemberMember
(@zrbx)

Posted : 08/08/2007 10:00 am

how much of glycolic acid has Aqua Glycolic ? % ?

MemberMember
(@yuzer)

Posted : 08/08/2007 11:15 am

Glycolic is an excellent treatment for red marks and it works on active acne, too, particularly comedonal acne (the kind that isn't inflamed but consists of whiteheads and blackheads and clogged pores).

Amazing Stuff.

Glycolic acid is amazing!! I use the 12% glycolic souffle and its made a HUGE difference in my red marks.

Okay guys, seriously, give me the straight talk. I hope this isn't another trend like Bio Oil that peope were raving about and did almost NOTHING for my redmarks...

I have the kind of redmarks that last for ages - Is this product going to fail me as well?

MemberMember
(@joey-2)

Posted : 08/08/2007 11:30 am

Glycolic is an excellent treatment for red marks and it works on active acne, too, particularly comedonal acne (the kind that isn't inflamed but consists of whiteheads and blackheads and clogged pores).

Amazing Stuff.

Glycolic acid is amazing!! I use the 12% glycolic souffle and its made a HUGE difference in my red marks.

Okay guys, seriously, give me the straight talk. I hope this isn't another trend like Bio Oil that peope were raving about and did almost NOTHING for my redmarks...

I have the kind of redmarks that last for ages - Is this product going to fail me as well?

I have had visible red marks fade. Nothing happens over-night and if you're like me, they are there because you've tried a ton of products on them over the past few years or months. I just ordered the toner to see how it does on my pores but the cleanser has been great so far, and has reduced acne/red marks.

MemberMember
(@suzincarolina)

Posted : 08/08/2007 2:30 pm

I don't think I can try this yet, because I am waiting for my skin to calm down from a TCA treatment. My skin had no red marks before the treatment and how I got rid of those was with a glycolic acid product called Pimple Eraser [Removed] . I used it and washed with Cetaphil.

Would using the Aqua Glycolic cleaner work better than the regime I had been using? I am very anxious to start working on the new red marks as soon as the skin there is strong enough to take it. It is tough to have red marks again after being done with them for months on end.

The other Aqua Glycolic products are not worth using? The cleaner alone does the job?