how do I stop my oi...

Notifications
Clear all

how do I stop my oily skin?

MemberMember
(@brutalfactionstheogmail-com)

Posted : 08/30/2021 3:41 pm

My face is oily within just an hour of washing it - I use the acne.org routine which cleared my acne but my skin is oily all the time. I tried other routines and this didn't work either. I tried blotting paper but what's the point if you have to do it every hour.

I've used good exfoliators, good moisturizers etc. and only wash my face 1-2 times a day. What should I do? is there a product for this?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/03/2021 5:59 am

On 8/30/2021 at 10:41 PM, HonorableMattress said:

My face is oily within just an hour of washing it - I use the acne.org routine which cleared my acne but my skin is oily all the time. I tried other routines and this didn't work either. I tried blotting paper but what's the point if you have to do it every hour.

I've used good exfoliators, good moisturizers etc. and only wash my face 1-2 times a day. What should I do? is there a product for this?

There are many possible reasons why you could have oily skin. For some people, it's due to only vitamin D deficiency, so make sure to test your vitamin D levels. If that's the case it can be solved in 2-4 weeks with a vitamin d3 supplement. 

For other people it can be more complex health issue that caused oily skin. Do you have some other health issues as well ? Like loose stools, constipation, generally digestion issues ? That could be a clue.

I haven't found the root cause of my oily skin for nearly a decade, but not giving up :)

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 09/03/2021 10:49 am

This might help.

It's everything I could find on the topic.

MemberMember
(@polishkickbuttowski)

Posted : 09/09/2021 11:14 am

On 9/3/2021 at 8:49 AM, Dan said:

This might help.

It's everything I could find on the topic.

That was actually a good, comprehensive article on the topic, which is rare for acne websites. It's just unfortunate that there's very little in the way of new experimental treatments for oily skin with less side effects than Accutane.

MemberMember
(@skinandstem-usagmail-com)

Posted : 12/03/2021 12:47 am

Hello guys
There are many reasons for oily skin. In these problems we face many types of skin problems. According to myself, hydrafacial treatment is the best solution for these problems. In this treatment , they use patented technology and high-quality serums that remove any dirt and oil from your skin.