Notifications
Clear all

Cystic Acne - after three months using new product

MemberMember
(@thevousmevoyezgmail-com)

Posted : 06/02/2020 5:02 am

Hi, I don't know where to ask honestly. I'm so upset with my skin now.

My skin condition wasn't flawless, but it was okay. Had some acne scars and some pimple around my forehead, it wasn't that bad.
But I still want to have clear skin. So,my friend brought me to dermatologist, hoping to get rid of my scars and acne.
So I met this dermatologist and she introduced me dermalogica products.

I have been using it since February until now. I didn't have any reaction on the first weeks.
However, on earlyMay, my face starting to break out on my jawlineand temple. I have never had acne on my jawline and temple!

Its not just normal acne, its cyst acne and its really painful. I'm really sad looking how bad my face turns now.

Can anyone please help me? Should I ditch this products or just continue.

I still don't know whether this is purging or breakout.

Please help!

MemberMember
(@hannahdavids)

Posted : 06/09/2020 9:36 pm

Ditch the product. Clearly you're having a bad reaction to it. This is why I am not a fan of medications to treat acne. Try working on altering your diet, stress levels, and skincare. Try to use more natural products like aloe vera, tea tree oil, and honey. You can check out my blog in my signature for some simple solutions that can address the root cause of your acne and give you long lasting results rather than just temporary results I typically see with medication use.