Notifications
Clear all

Best acne treatment

MemberMember
(@amirs222)

Posted : 02/26/2016 2:51 pm

So basically i am a teenager suffering from acne and acne scarring I'm 14 years old I had acne for 2 years from now, ever since then i was trying so hard to treat it i read a lot about it and after months i finally found the right treatment. it really started pissing me off when girls kept telling me that i am really cute and handsome but my acne kinda ruins it.so that day I decided that i had enough,so i started using this treatment that i am going to tell you about , after two months i had a clear face and everybody was surprised. so finally to the point, just follow theese steps carefully:
-First of all you have to drink water, 2 liters a day is good, i drank daily 4 bottles of water(600ml bottle)
-You have to stop eating fast foods and trash foods and cut out on chocolate as much as you can and realy salty things, that really helps.
-dont touch your face no matter what it makes the scarring worse
-now getting to the cream stuff, aloe vera is an excellent treatment for scarring , 4 times a day wash your face with hot water, without scrubbing too hard , and after that apply aloe vera, repeat after 2-3 hours.
-eating fruits and drinking green tea will totally help you with your acne and scarring as well.
-keep your face clean, buy a cleansing product and clean your face twice a day with it once in the morning and once in the evening.
-getting enough sleep and avoiding stress takes a big part in this too, get 7-8 hours of sleep every night , and avoid stress as much as you can.
-the last step is: buy a product named Zindaclin, you'll find it in any drugstore it helps so so much , you apply it before going to sleep 2-3 hours before going to sleep actually.
follow theese steps and after two months you will see a nice clear face when you look in the mirror, and you will get back your self-confidence, plus remmember to be patient , acne doesent fade after a week , it takes time.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 02/27/2016 3:39 am

Why would you wash your face 4 times a day?

Exning liked