Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Taking A Multivitamin Or Vitamins That Seemed To Have Helped Acne?

MemberMember
(@sorbet)

Posted : 09/08/2013 2:45 am

On 9/7/2013 at 8:11 AM, stephzoars said:

Interesting, it seems as though everyone I bump into on this site use Revlon Colorstay.. That stuff makes me look like like the creature from the black lagoon. I still can't find anything that doesn't break me out. [Edited image out]

Try Alima Pure! Seriously, it's the only thing I can use that doesn't break me out. You can get trial sizes from their website really cheap.

MemberMember
(@stephzoars)

Posted : 09/08/2013 10:51 am

On 9/8/2013 at 3:45 PM, sorbet said:

Interesting, it seems as though everyone I bump into on this site use Revlon Colorstay.. That stuff makes me look like like the creature from the black lagoon. I still can't find anything that doesn't break me out. [Edited image out]

Try Alima Pure! Seriously, it's the only thing I can use that doesn't break me out. You can get trial sizes from their website really cheap.

You're amazing!! That's much cheaper than Ultra Pure and they seem like a wonderful company! Ordering my samples as I type this. :) Thanks a million

MemberMember
(@sorbet)

Posted : 09/08/2013 6:45 pm

On 9/8/2013 at 11:51 PM, stephzoars said:
On 9/8/2013 at 3:45 PM, sorbet said:

You're amazing!! That's much cheaper than Ultra Pure and they seem like a wonderful company! Ordering my samples as I type this. [Edited image out] Thanks a million

Haha no worries! I hope it suits your skin, I'm sure it will as there's only like four ingredients. I love love love them, their eyeshadows are beautiful too, they're the only thing I use now haha.

It's great when you find something that works!!