Notifications
Clear all

X-Out Nightmare

MemberMember
(@mrfuzz24)

Posted : 08/06/2013 6:07 pm

Honestly I'm not the person who makes posts on websites like these, but never have i ever been more irritated then i am right now. X Out by proactive is the WORST product I have ever tried in my life, and honestly, I can't stand it. I ordered a 30 day supply + cleansing bar, and specifically told them I do not want to be on there list. they ended up totally screwing me over. So this is what happened 2 weeks later, and i have no package , but then i have another receipt , so then I call x-out, and they say that they don't have that noted and that i can receive an aferdavid for the bottles I never received. so another 2 weeks later, I received a 90 day supply when I asked for a 30 day, and I never even received my 30 day. so at this point I'm furious , I've now asked for something and not even got what i asked for , and now i've been charged 120$ because the 30day+ the 90 day. So i call them and completely fuss them out. and they all beat around the bush saying I ordered it when i specifically only wanted the 30 day, so I cancel my subscription. and once again, they say ok, ok, and aferdavid will be sent to you. so much to my surprise I wake up and find another charge on my credit card from x out AGAIN, so i call them and ask why am I still being charged , I've canceled 2 times now and they say because i didn't cancel within 30 there charging me with another 90 day package, and here's the best part of the whole thing. I ordered x- out June 30 for the 30 day supply and then they charged me july 11, for a 90 day supply and finally August 5th , so you tell me how I got charged for 2 90 days and 1 30 day ( which I still haven't received) in a matter of not even 90 days? the customer service was rude, the product was not worth the money. and I have received 1 package in the 3 months that they where supposedly sending it to me. so even if I did ask for that ridiculous subscription every month, they still are in a horrible position because they didn't send anything that they where supposed to "send" so I am completely done with x-out and I am posting my experiences everywhere , so no one has to experience the nightmare I experienced.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/06/2013 6:51 pm

Check with your credit card company, you can likely dispute the charges and only agree to pay for what they've sent.