Notifications
Clear all

Does Facial-Ing Your Acne And Blackheads Leave Any Scars/negative Effects For Your Face

MemberMember
(@kelsut)

Posted : 08/03/2013 9:01 am

Anyone please help me. I don't really understand how to take care of my acne and blackheads. I have a lot of acne and blackheads. People advised me to do facial but I'm not really sure. My question is in the topic title and can someone please give me advice on how to erase all my pimples, acne, blackheads and scars from pressing my pimples?

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 08/03/2013 11:43 am

Just use 2 pumps of benzoyl peroxide and 2 pumps cetaphil moisturizer day and night. You don't need to do facials to have clear skin.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 08/03/2013 5:43 pm

If you have a lot of black heads then ask for a script of Retin A or Tazorac....there is usually an initial breakout as it purges the pores- but after a month or so it becomes very easy to do the extractions yourself and the pores will stay clear....if your blackheads are deep, then the extractions may leave marks, probably not scars.

MemberMember
(@kelsut)

Posted : 08/04/2013 5:55 am

Thanks for your advice.. So I don't need to do any facials right? Can the regimen help me clear deep blackheads? And I'm only 15 yrs old. Can I do the regimen? Thanks in advance.