Notifications
Clear all

Try The Crushed Aspirin!

MemberMember
(@pinksunshine)

Posted : 03/31/2013 10:41 am

I've had good success with aspirin. Of course, some cysts/zits will be stubborn. But aspirin has helped me so much. What I do is crush the aspirin (I put a pill in between two toilet paper squares and use the bottom of a nail polish bottle). Once that is done, I apply some topical cream to my affected area and (while still wet) apply some aspirin powder. I leave it on overnight! The anti-inflammatory properties should work their magic and help you.

MemberMember
(@pdxthrowaway)

Posted : 04/04/2013 8:17 pm

I've had good success with aspirin. Of course, some cysts/zits will be stubborn. But aspirin has helped me so much. What I do is crush the aspirin (I put a pill in between two toilet paper squares and use the bottom of a nail polish bottle). Once that is done, I apply some topical cream to my affected area and (while still wet) apply some aspirin powder. I leave it on overnight! The anti-inflammatory properties should work their magic and help you.

Does this take away the redness?

MemberMember
(@pinksunshine)

Posted : 04/05/2013 4:59 pm

For me, it totally does. It just seems to calm everything down. Another thing for redness is an egg white mask. It's a bit gross but it really is amazing!