Notifications
Clear all

Solution for blackheads

MemberMember
(@hlp334)

Posted : 06/14/2020 2:54 am

While Ive cleared up my acne, I still get constant stubborn blackheads on the t zone area, specifically nose and some on the chin.Has anyone found a product that actuallygetsrid of or minimizesthem?I have combination skin but get extremelyoily.

MemberMember
(@nouchka98)

Posted : 06/14/2020 1:19 pm

Look for a strong salicylic product 2a day if you can tolerate it (paula's choice clear plus lotion is a good one). I find that if a don't put anything on top for 20 min, it works better. Youcan even rince it after a while. If youalready use that kind of product, look for differin which is available over the counter in some countries. You can use differin at night in combination with sa in the morning or alternate the days. It all depends on your skin's sensitivity. Then moisturise with a lotion or gel whithout any oils like facetheory supergel m3. If your skin can tolerate it, invest in a sonic cleansing brush like the magnitone one. If after a couple of months nothing works, you may opt for a stronger retinoid (retin a) that you get from your dermatologist or in some serious sites. Also masking with clay a couple times a weeks definitively helps. I also find that if i powder my skin with a translucent silica powder during the day, it absorbs the oil and prevents my pores from clogging more.