Notifications
Clear all

Mean pimples

MemberMember
(@choichoi1)

Posted : 06/18/2018 12:55 am

Hi, please help. I am confused with my pimples. I have mild to moderate pimple and their favorite spot is on my forehead and cheeks, seldom on my chin and nose, never on my jawline. My pimples are mean because they left red spots on my face tho i never pick them nor anything else. I am taking care of my skin I washed my face 2x a day with mild acne cleanser and use AVC 1:2 with water as a toner so i am pretty sure that my regimen is not theain reason why they left red spots on me. So going back, is my pimple caused by a dirty blood? I have irregular periods, its my 6th month of absent mensturation.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 06/20/2018 6:47 am

On 6/18/2018 at 6:55 AM, choichoi1 said:

Hi, please help. I am confused with my pimples. I have mild to moderate pimple and their favorite spot is on my forehead and cheeks, seldom on my chin and nose, never on my jawline. My pimples are mean because they left red spots on my face tho i never pick them nor anything else. I am taking care of my skin I washed my face 2x a day with mild acne cleanser and use AVC 1:2 with water as a toner so i am pretty sure that my regimen is not theain reason why they left red spots on me. So going back, is my pimple caused by a dirty blood? I have irregular periods, its my 6th month of absent mensturation.

dirty blood? mmm, not that ive read.

ive read about vitamin deficiencies, hormone problems, diet problems, demodex mites and the use wrong type of skin care products (soaps/creams).. all somehow causing acne.. but everyone is different, so you need to find the correct treatment for you. - use google to research.

the left over red spots on your face after your spots are gone are called post acne marks (postinflammatory hyperpigmentation) there is ways to treat them but they normally fade over time.

MemberMember
(@benjamin94)

Posted : 06/20/2018 7:31 am

How old are you?

Unless youre over 50, you need to see a doctor about your periods. You may well have PCOS.