Notifications
Clear all

I don't know what else to do, help me please!

MemberMember
(@vicdemaloov)

Posted : 03/05/2018 7:38 pm

Hi, I'm 18 years old, I've suffer from acne since i was 15, it just has gotten worst since then, i've gone to the dermatologist several times but its too expensive for me to be able to afford it more than 2 months straight. My parents blame me for my acne saying that i'm causing it because i have a bad diet, which is not true. My dad suffered from acne prone skin when he was a teen, the dermatologist said its hereditary, all my older brothers had acne too. But im tired of it, of not being able to go out in public without using make up for being ashamed of my skin. On December 2017 I started to go to the dermatologist constantly this time, because finally I was able to work and pay it myself, but my salary is just enough for my treatments, and im tired of depend on the pills (Neotrex Isotretinoin 10mg) and not having any money for myself, I need an alternative but im scared that if I stop the pills ill get acne again, and I get so sad that my confidence gets to the ground that I don't know what to do, I have heard stories about people who had acne and now they have perfect skin, I've tried a lot of stuff, a lot of different soaps, natural remedies, nothing works. I've come to a point of thinking that ill never be able to get rid of it without taking pills. Thats why im asking for help here, I saw a youtuber who had an acne problem, I liked her story so much that i've decided to follow her steps, thats how I got here. Please any advice it's accepted. Thank you!
I'll insert some pictures of how bad was my skin before starting the expensive dermatologist treatment (December 5, 2017)  and some of today (March 5, 2018). (I've spend too much money on this, I've even got a treatment of mother cells called "AAPE") I'm desperate for an alternative that would work on my skin. 

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-05 at 11.57.07 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-05 at 11.57.07 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-05 at 5.33.37 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-05 at 5.33.38 PM.jpeg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/05/2018 9:36 pm

Just dont pick or squeeze or try to pop anything,you will scar your face if you do and its harder to get rid of scars than acne and you definately dont want acne and scarring.

your skin is pretty mild,i would have thought a course of accutane would have cleared it up.
:)

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 03/07/2018 12:18 am

On 3/5/2018 at 4:38 PM, vicdemaloov said:

Please any advice it's accepted. Thank you!

First, as Quad stated already, don't pop the zits or you risk scarring your face, which is far worse than acne. Second, have you ever heard of Caveman's Regimen. Basically, you apply NOTHING to your face. No moisturizer, no makeup, no water, nothing! I suggest you try that for about a week and see how your skin reacts.

Finally, I suggest you fast once a week--don't eat anything for one day. The idea is to allow your stomach and the intestines a day off to rest. Why? The immune cells are produced in the large intestine and they're needed in large amounts for maintaining good health. Moreover, overworked stomach, in the long run, can cause a host of problems. On the non-fasting days, eat regularly. Try to keep the same eating schedule. If you eat dinner at 7 in the evening, try to eat at or around the same time every day. Most importantly, drink lots of water.