Notifications
Clear all

What type of acne is this?

MemberMember
(@ene262)

Posted : 01/10/2018 10:54 pm

On Dec 8 I got a pimple on my nose that took so long to come to a head. It was so huge that I did not want to go outside. When it came to a head, it literally had three white heads. When I get pimple I always pop them. So that's what I did.

I washed my hands and popped it and after that there was still a red bump. And I just thought that it was swollen and it'll go away. Well it has been a month and it's still there ( of coarse smaller than when I first popped it). After a week of popping it, I've only used Mario madescu drying lotion at night and diluted tea teee oil during the day. The drying cream hasn't done much, but I'm still using tea tree oil at night. The bump isn't hard and it doesn't hurt either. It's kind of just my skin but red and as a small bump. 

About three days ago I got a pimple on my forehead and I treated it with the drying lotion. It never came to a head but it turned out to be just like the one on my nose. I've never had these type of pimples before. When I pop them they go flat, leave a scar and then heal. My skin is pretty clear and I get pimples here and there's but never these kinds. Just yesterday I woke up with a small little bump on my chek and I'm hoping its it another one :,(.i don't know what to do.  Should I visit a dermatologist? Thanks for listening 

IMG_6243.JPG

IMG_6520.JPG

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 01/11/2018 8:23 am

https://www.acne.org/acne-scar-treatment.html