MemberMember
(@aepinkman8)

Posted : 12/09/2017 11:01 am

These two are September 2016, back to school and bullies. Same diet without chocolate or crisps. This is the only time my left cheek has been the worst side.

These next two are early June this year. Being bullied again, by another group of ˜friends™This is the closest I have been to clear skin, and would give anything for this skin again. Vegan diet but eating lots of Quorn, and whole meal bread. It does not help eating these as I get a horrible breakout (pictures after these ones) I eating eating smowthing that was really helping my skin, but I can™t remember what and it™s killing me.

Then there it starts to go horribly downhill...August this year. Eating more vegetables, no fruit and lots of quorn. No more wholemeal bread, but a vegan kind

This is my skin today. Not even an hour ago. I really need someone to help. I no longer eat quorn. Still eating vegan bread. No gluten in my diet whatsoever. One sweet potato a day for dinner-boiled. Lots of vegetables and salads. No fruit but avovocado since yesterday. Added eggs on breakfast. Green smoothie every morning-cucumber, courgette, spinach, coconut oil, pear, and water.Someone please help. I put cucumber 15 minutes on the mark, and do not exfoliate anymore since last year. Religiously flipping pillows each night, not on ex longer than 15 minutes.

Got rid of the dry skin, mostly with help of Dermol. Could anything say what maybe caused it? (4th of December)

MemberMember
(@aditya-bertram)

Posted : 12/09/2017 12:45 pm

Don't rub anything on your skin. Don't even wash your face too often, maybe twice a day with lukewarm water, even if you have oily skin. know the technique to take out the pus. cut your nails first of all. when your pimple is dried out just gently press around it, you can use a cloth to get a good grip. it will come out. but don't press too hard or you will hurt yourself.all the spots on your face will go away anyways.as you don't eat meat and cold drinks i think you will do fine. however, you should get enough sleep (8-9 hours) and you should be stress-free.it will go away when you grow older. i suffered from acne since i was 13. but when i became 18 it disappeared, maybe one or two appears when i eat beef but it is not that bad. i looked worse than you when i had acne so i understand how you are feeling right now.don't worry, it will be fine.

another thing is,people might hurt your feelings when they talk about your acne or even when they make fun of you or in your case, they are bullying you. but you must not care. because first of all, you will look better than this after a few years, it is not permanent. and even if it was why would you care about what they say? because end of the day, it is you. you are unique and you should be confident about yourself no matter what they say. make good friends. true friends will always help you and understand your feelings.

MemberMember
(@aepinkman8)

Posted : 12/09/2017 4:31 pm

On 12/9/2017 at 11:45 PM, Aditya Bertram said:

Don't rub anything on your skin. Don't even wash your face too often, maybe twice a day with lukewarm water, even if you have oily skin. know the technique to take out the pus. cut your nails first of all. when your pimple is dried out just gently press around it, you can use a cloth to get a good grip. it will come out. but don't press too hard or you will hurt yourself.all the spots on your face will go away anyways.as you don't eat meat and cold drinks i think you will do fine. however, you should get enough sleep (8-9 hours) and you should be stress-free.it will go away when you grow older. i suffered from acne since i was 13. but when i became 18 it disappeared, maybe one or two appears when i eat beef but it is not that bad. i looked worse than you when i had acne so i understand how you are feeling right now.don't worry, it will be fine.

another thing is,people might hurt your feelings when they talk about your acne or even when they make fun of you or in your case, they are bullying you. but you must not care. because first of all, you will look better than this after a few years, it is not permanent. and even if it was why would you care about what they say? because end of the day, it is you. you are unique and you should be confident about yourself no matter what they say. make good friends. true friends will always help you and understand your feelings.

I should mention that I was not bullied about my acne. And I never pop my pimples. I have done way in the past, and it wrecks havoc on my skin. Do you think the marks are scars? I am terrified that they wont go away. And is there anything that could be making my acne worse thats in my diet? Im trying everything.

MemberMember
(@aditya-bertram)

Posted : 12/10/2017 9:41 am

16 hours ago, AEPinkman8 said:
I should mention that I was not bullied about my acne. And I never pop my pimples. I have done way in the past, and it wrecks havoc on my skin. Do you think the marks are scars? I am terrified that they wont go away. And is there anything that could be making my acne worse thats in my diet? Im trying everything.

oh okay. still be strong. it is fine even if you don't pop you pimples. your marks are not that bad and they will go away. the only thing i noticed is that avoiding anything that comes from a cow helps. i don't know anything else about diet. keep it normal. but you should able to detect what makes it worse. avoid those foods. don't go too hard on your skin, don't irritate your skin. you can go to a doctor and use sebum face wash. i used this one for a while- "bioderma sebium gel moussant" made in france, it's blue in colour. however, ask your doctor what is good for you.anyhow,don't worry about it too much. it will go away.

MemberMember
(@aepinkman8)

Posted : 12/10/2017 9:53 am

9 minutes ago, Aditya Bertram said:
17 hours ago, AEPinkman8 said:

oh okay. still be strong. it is fine even if you don't pop you pimples. your marks are not that bad and they will go away. the only thing i noticed is that avoiding anything that comes from a cow helps. i don't know anything else about diet. keep it normal. but you should able to detect what makes it worse. avoid those foods. don't go too hard on your skin, don't irritate your skin. you can go to a doctor and use sebum face wash. i used this one for a while- "bioderma sebium gel moussant" made in france, it's blue in colour. however, ask your doctor what is good for you.anyhow,don't worry about it too much. it will go away.

Yes, Im sorry if my post came across as if I had been bullied for my acne.
And yes, avoid everything that comes from a cow. I am an extremely strict vegan who will not go near anything animal-produced. Even the eggs are organic and not produced by an animal. I do not eat junk food like vegan chocolate or crisps and have recently stopped Quorn and vegan cheese. I only eat vegetables, salad, sweet potato, scrambeled egg, hummus, and a little of vegan bread.

Do you suggest anything I should try adding removing from my diet? I am not sure if I am lacking of anything...

MemberMember
(@aditya-bertram)

Posted : 12/12/2017 1:27 pm

On 12/10/2017 at 8:53 PM, AEPinkman8 said:
And yes, avoid everything that comes from a cow. I am an extremely strict vegan who will not go near anything animal-produced. Even the eggs are organic and not produced by an animal. I do not eat junk food like vegan chocolate or crisps and have recently stopped Quorn and vegan cheese. I only eat vegetables, salad, sweet potato, scrambeled egg, hummus, and a little of vegan bread.

Do you suggest anything I should try adding removing from my diet? I am not sure if I am lacking of anything...

I think it is fine. you don't have to change anything. stay healthy.

MemberMember
(@aepinkman8)

Posted : 12/13/2017 4:51 am

15 hours ago, Aditya Bertram said:
On 10/12/2017 at 2:53 PM, AEPinkman8 said:

I think it is fine. you don't have to change anything. stay healthy.

Okay, thank you. Do you have any advice on how to get rid of red marks/hyperpigmentation?

MemberMember
(@aditya-bertram)

Posted : 12/16/2017 6:08 am

welcome. I have used niacinamide for that. but if you use any kind of medicine on skin, especially for acne, you must avoid sunlight. you can not go out after using these medicines.however, these spots will go away automatically. you really don't have to worry about marks. go to a good skin doctor if you really need to.

MemberMember
(@aepinkman8)

Posted : 12/16/2017 6:41 am

33 minutes ago, Aditya Bertram said:

welcome. I have used niacinamide for that. but if you use any kind of medicine on skin, especially for acne, you must avoid sunlight. you can not go out after using these medicines. however, these spots will go away automatically. you really don't have to worry about marks. go to a good skin doctor if you really need to.

Okay thank you. I will look it up. And I do not go out of the house at all. I don™t need to worry about sunlight from where I am from if I did. :) and yes, I am awaiting my confirmed appointment from the dermatologist.