Notifications
Clear all

Please Help! I Can't Take this anymore!

MemberMember
(@zebragirl)

Posted : 11/29/2017 9:55 am

I'm 14 years old and I'm a girl. I don't know were to start, I have no hope left. I started getting acne at 12 but is wasn't anywhere as bad as it is today. I am literally crying as I write this and I really hope people don't skip by this. Fast forward two years and my acne is terrible. It is all over my cheeks, my chin and my forehead. Last night my aunt mentioned how bad my breakouts looked and the day before that my mom asked me why I was breaking out so much. My uncle laughed about my acne and last week my cousin pointed it out. My brother calls me dot face and I can't take it. I would say early this year I tried diffrem but it ended up burning my skin. Now I'm on benzal peroxide and I have been using it for two months. I can't tell if it's making my skin better or worse because of all the acne marks. Yes I know I shouldn't but I were makeup everyday because I am so self conscious so not wearing it is not an option. I decided to put some benzal peroxide under it but know my skin is just burning . I don't use a moisturizer because I break out even more even if it is oil free. I haven't told my mom about how sad this makes me because I act so tough. I cannot go to a dermatologist because my family is poor because my father left us for another woman and her kids. I have tried almost every acne product made at Walmart. Should I keep using benzal peroxide or should I stop I do not know what to do. Please help me this is literally ruining my life. Every day is a pain to wake up. I need someone, anyone to Help me I have no friends and I'm homeschooled. Thank you for listening to me.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/29/2017 9:57 am

Your another who sounds like what you need to do is get to a dr and get a course of oral anti biotics.
:)

MemberMember
(@zebragirl)

Posted : 11/29/2017 10:01 am

I really wish I could but my mom absolutely can not afford it, we are barely making ends meet. Thank you though.

MemberMember
(@draci)

Posted : 11/29/2017 10:18 am

@ZebraGirl don't waste your money on any product sold at any supermarket.

Usually fathers have to provide for the family after a divorce.

Do you have healthcare? Can you get the pill? (e.g. Diane)

You can try eating a ketogenic diet: No dairy (milk, joghut, ice cream) No sugar, no bread, nothing with wheat, no cornflakes, little fruit, a lot of veggies, meat and fish. There are scientists who write about tribes that have no acne and they think it might be because of their diet. You can try this for 3 or 4 months.

ZebraGirl liked
MemberMember
(@zebragirl)

Posted : 11/29/2017 10:23 am

Thank you and I have Benin cutting out dairy for about 3 months now. I nor really seeing any improvement. My father does have to pay child support but it is not a lot and he never pays on time. My family has about 50,000 dollarsin lawyer bills we are still paying off. My mom does not have insurance or health care.

MemberMember
(@draci)

Posted : 11/29/2017 12:14 pm

@ZebraGirl

Im sorry to hear that your situation is so difficult!

You can try a crowdfund to raise money for a consultation at a dermatologist, or even to help your mother pay off debt.

https://www.gofundme.com/

If you like writing or producing other content then you can earn some Cryptocurrency on www.steemit.com

I have also seen people on Steemit ask the community for support. I have seen two or three people who were able to pay for medical therapies and even a destroyed house. You can PM me if you wan't to learn more.

Vadebo1 liked