Notifications
Clear all

Small Bumps on Forehead...not sure if acne or not

MemberMember
(@prydinho123)

Posted : 11/28/2017 9:58 am

Hi there,

I hope you all are very well,

I never thought I would come back to this site after my skin being clear for the past 4 years after am extremely successful Accutane course - but I knew that when something did happen it was always good to come back here and be welcomed. So basically a few months ago my forehead decided to get really really bumpy and these very small bumps just started to spread under my skin. Eventually it got to a point where they had covered my forehead. I have been using Nizoral as I believed it was folliculitis and not acne - and have had some positive results with the bumps going down - but it was making my forehead extremely red and dry and I couldn't handle it anymore. So I was wondering if anyone has had anything similar to what I have had and can point me in the right direction. I have tried scrubs and masks but that just made it worse. I have attached some images below - please note they are bright so you may have to adjust your brightness to see what I mean about the bumps but I assure you they are there. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Best as always

Paul 

me 2.jpg

me 3.jpg

me 4.jpg

me.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/28/2017 11:37 am

Yep,do yourself a favor get to the dr and dont leave without some oral anti biotics and hibiscrub or some shampoo for your hair.

when i look at your pics i am unsure but i would guess your hair and beard looks like its thinning out?

folliculitus or similar.

you might have dandruff,red itchy patchs or small pimples on scalp or back of neck?

you got a lot of hair and as someone who is currently treating fliculitus i can see its thinning.mine is grade 2 so realy short and if i can see skin on your side burns when your hair is longer than mine then you got hair loss.

you got thin beard also,folliculitus is my guess.

best treatment is oral anti biotics,something like lymecycline,along that line.but,get a shampoo if you can,hibiscrub is pretty good at cleaning scalp.
:)

MemberMember
(@prydinho123)

Posted : 11/28/2017 11:44 am

Hey, thanks for getting back in touch with me,

I was unaware that my hair was thinning but thanks for pointing that out...lol HAHAHA :D 

I was using Nizoral on my forehead to heal the spots not my actual hair as I do not have any dandruff but there is a chemical in the shampoo that kills the bacteria that causes folliculitis...anyway I will head to the doctor and see what they say. I am pretty sure it isn't acne as I cant pop any of it - they never really come to a head - I have a lot of dry pores which you can pick - so not sure what that is. However many thanks for the post - I will look into wearing a wig soon :D HAHAHA