Notifications
Clear all

Spots appear everyday

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 11/28/2017 5:33 am

Does anyone else look in the mirror after they wake up and discover a new blemish?

It's becoming extremely annoying. I go to bed one night with my face looking a bit better than the Morning, then you wake up the next day and notice a small patch of red or a pimple beginning to form..

when does adult end want to end..does anyone else get new blemishes everyday?

MemberMember
(@sendhelp)

Posted : 11/28/2017 6:45 am

I pretty much get a new zit every single day. It is so incredibly frustrating so I know exactly where you're coming from. I am 20 and really did not think I would have acne anymore at this age. I hate looking around with literally everyone with clear skin and me sitting her with zits literally covering my cheeks :(

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 11/28/2017 7:17 am

30 minutes ago, sendhelp said:

I pretty much get a new zit every single day. It is so incredibly frustrating so I know exactly where you're coming from. I am 20 and really did not think I would have acne anymore at this age. I hate looking around with literally everyone with clear skin and me sitting her with zits literally covering my cheeks :(

I can definitely relate with you. I'm 22 but always had problems with teenage acne, nothing severe just persistent.  

Then at 21 I had a really bad break out with cystic acne covering my cheeks. I got prescriptions from the doctor and my acne vanished for the first time in years.

fast forward nearly a year and I've started to break out again.  Having clear skin and then having that snatched away is a horrible feeling!

live in hope.