Notifications
Clear all

Moderate acne,small bumps and deep blackheads

MemberMember
(@mhatsune29)

Posted : 11/28/2017 4:29 am

I have moderate acne,small bumps on forehead and also deep blackheads ,Ive tried different kind of products and seems like my skin got worse,any recommendation please,I also bought l lysine today they said its good for skin and acne so i just wanna give it a go,hope it will work.

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 11/28/2017 5:34 am

Have you been In contact with a doctor? Oral or topical medication may be what helps you.

MemberMember
(@mhatsune29)

Posted : 11/28/2017 5:48 am

No havent try it,

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 11/28/2017 5:59 am

9 minutes ago, Mhatsune29 said:

No havent try it,

it's worth a try, it isn't a cure but it does help!

I have also started used Alba Deep Pore face wash which contains 2% salicylic acid. If you want to use over the counter products try some that have either salicylic acid or benzole peroxide as the active ingredient.

good luck!

MemberMember
(@mhatsune29)

Posted : 11/28/2017 7:10 am

1 hour ago, jPablo said:
it's worth a try, it isn't a cure but it does help!

I have also started used Alba Deep Pore face wash which contains 2% salicylic acid. If you want to use over the counter products try some that have either salicylic acid or benzole peroxide as the active ingredient.

good luck!

I started using ponds pimple clear face wash just 2 days ago and it contains of salicylic acid:) ,if this wont work i will definitely go for a check up,thanks btw:)

MemberMember
(@jpablo)

Posted : 11/28/2017 7:21 am

I found salicylic acid took about 1 week to see marks fade and reduce small zits. So stick with it!