Notifications
Clear all

What do I put on a popped nodule/papule

MemberMember
(@ccurran86)

Posted : 10/31/2017 5:57 pm

So last Friday I got a papule on the top of my forehead. I know it's not a pustule as there is no pus. On Monday the Papule popped. It is healing nicely as I'm using coconut oil as well as Neosporin. In regards to healing products I have aquaphor, neosporin and Polysporin. Which one is better. My question is do I use any acne products on it. I'm currently using Cetaphil as a daily face wash instead of my normal biore charcoal deep pore cleanser as I don't want to break the skin more. After the Cetaphil I follow up with witch hazel and then Keeva tree tea oil. I have other acne products like a benzoyl peroxide Spot Treatment as well as a salicylic acid toner of but I don't want to use it on broken skin but i do use it everywhere else. What should I use on it so it heals quickly.

MemberMember
(@q_q-n)

Posted : 10/31/2017 8:28 pm

You don't have to use toners.. and salilycic acid can irritate the skin.. If the pimple popped on its own.. just let it heal by itself.. gentle cleansers and moisturizers are good and you don't have to use chemical peels because they'll just irritate and dry out the skin.