Notifications
Clear all

Bump On Nose and Blackholes on cheeks

MemberMember
(@enigmaticzee)

Posted : 08/28/2017 4:16 am

Hi guys im a teenager suffering from acne i have a lot of acne altho not big but a cluster of small acne which have left black holes on my cheeks and i dont know what it is.Please tell what it is called and how to get rid of it.

Apart from that i have 3 Bumps on my nose which literally sucks!.It ruins my whole look whenever i talk to someone they look at my bumps.Please tell me how to get rid of it too.I heard laser C02 can remove  it if you know anything abt black holes on cheecks or nose on bump then please reply to my text
im adding pictures so you can have a idea of what im suffering from.My holes and bump looks more visible in sunglish rather.  HELP NEEDED 
Screenshot_2017-08-28-14-42-27.pngScreenshot_2017-08-28-14-42-38.png

MemberMember
(@yth)

Posted : 08/31/2017 7:28 am

Hello,
The nose bumps: Subaceous hyperplasia, maybe? If you've picked at the area in the past it could also be scar tissue.
Honestly - It doesn't look too bad. From a normal taking distance it probably doesn't stand out much.
The holes: I'm assuming these are from blackheads. They would respond well to TCA cross. You need to see an experienced doctor for this.
You're a teenager - You should have a sit down with your parents and discuss this with them, tell them that it's effecting your self esteem and you'd like to see a Dermatologist to see what your options are.
It's better to take care of these things now rather than later when the problems have exacerbated, you may not be able to afford it, etc.
Being young, your skin will also improve with time. Skin is constantly regenerating itself, especially at your age.
Good luck.

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 09/09/2017 10:00 pm

Maybe you can try natural remedies first. From someone who doesn't know about the technical side of things, I would say, you have acne and blackheads which are very common. But of course, I can be wrong. :)

I suggest this pumpkin masque and charcoal masque from Banish. It is working great for me and is a lot cheaper than laser. A big plus is it's made of natural ingredients too. If it doesn't work out for you, you can simply return it to them.