Acne

MemberMember
(@barkha)

Posted : 07/11/2017 10:42 am

My acne has been severe lyk its becoming worse first I tried using all d medications DAT can help but nothing seems to b working n its been 3 months n I don't see any change d doc prescribed me aldactone but I think its not working he recommended chemical peel but I don't know if chemical peel will b DAT helpful ??plz give some recommendation or if chemical peel had actually made it better

MemberMember
(@jessica22)

Posted : 07/11/2017 8:44 pm

Hi Barkha, I've been in that situation too. My face was covered with acne and it's really painful especially when it's likely to burst. I'm consulting a dermatologist and the doctor recommended me some medicines and chemical peeling too but I was so disappointed since my acne was multiplying and it's aching more and more. My mom's friend told me about this item called D'oxyva, it is a non-invasive and painless solution for acne treatments. I've been using it for 2 months and I got positive results. My acne was disappearing leaving no scars and lightened my face. You can check it out on the internet if you want too. It's amazing! I hope I can help you with that.