Notifications
Clear all

How badly did I damage this pimple?

MemberMember
(@chloe1872)

Posted : 03/13/2017 9:55 am

I had a pimple about the size of a lady bug in the corner under my nose. It was huge and had no white head. I needed to get rid of it asap because I was going somewhere so I took a sharp pimple extracter needle and poked the middle of it. Only blood came out. This was yesterday now it's huge and a ton of pus and blood keeps popping out but it's not getting better. What should I do and is it damaged?

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 03/13/2017 11:37 pm

Did you disinfect the needle? It sounds like all you did was infect it. Its always a bad idea to pop a pimple, but expecually if it doesnt have a whitehead. Use something like benzoyl peroxide when the pimple is closed as its an antibacterial and should help to eventually reduce the size. Make sure you keep the area clean and keep your hands off it. The more you touch it the worse it will be. I know popping them is beyond tempting but even if you just lightly brush it with your finger, your instantly making it worse. Ive had ones that ibe totally damaged the hell out of. My doctor gave me bactroban cream, it worked sooo well. Maybe see your doctor and see if he/she thinks that will work for you.