Notifications
Clear all

Awesome tea tox!

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 12/17/2016 11:07 pm

Hey everyone! So I wanted to share with you this awesome tea-tox I started a few days ago that is already giving me beautiful results. With this tea-tox you don't have to change your diet/daily routine, you simply just add the tea in!

So, at the beginning of this week my skin was feeling kind of blah- looked dull and started getting pesky little pimples that I haven't gotten in quite sometime. I remembered I ordered this tea-tox a few months back but didn't end up using it because the supplements I was taking had finally cleared my skin. Now that my skin was acting up, I figured it would be a perfect time to try it- and I'm so glad I did!

It is made by The Republic Of Tea and this particular one is called "Get Clean." It comes with a 2 week supply of a morning, anytime, and night time tea, so there are 14 of each, 42 in all.

The morning tea contains:
Spearmint leaves, lemon verbena, organic cucumber, dandelion leaves, organic gotu kola leaves and natural lemon and cucumber flavors

The "anytime tea" contains:
Organic rooibos, milk thistle, Indian sarsaparilla, dandelion root, chicory root, burdock root, red clover and natural vanilla and almond flavors

The night time tea contains:
Organic Amla berries, organic ginger root, organic hibiscus flowers, organic cinnamon, monk fruit (Luo Han Guo), organic schizandra berries, natural apple flavor

From is tea-tox, my gut feels so clean and my skin is glowing! I could not be happier. Each tea contains key ingredients that are known to nourish the skin. If you are looking to make a lifestyle change, this a great way to start. Or, if you just want to add this in to your daily routine that's great too. Best of luck, and feel free to reach out with any questions! Also, if you interested in my all natural skin care routine and internal regimine that cleared my acne- please check out my blog post. Happy holidays!

Skin care routine: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/blogs/entry/32202-how-to-heal/

Get Clean tea-tox: http://www.republicoftea.com/get-clean-stackable-tea-tin/p/v20225/