Notifications
Clear all

Forehead and Cheek acne help (w/ pics)

MemberMember
(@bubs2)

Posted : 12/16/2016 1:33 am

Hello, my names Brandon, I'm new here and I have a couple questions regarding my acne. I know there are many people asking questions but if you have any idea what to do or tips thank you.

Well, over the summer my skin was fine. Then when I started back school a couple month sago my forehead is just always oily and I'm getting small pimples on my forehead and one or two on my nose same for my temples and cheeks

What really bugs me is that I have a lot of small pimples that are small and annoying and it makes my skin look all bumpy. Any help on how to get rid of it will make my day. Thank you guys!

Ooh, PS: I wash my face twice a day, in the morning and when I shower at night. I keep my hair out of my face and change my pillowcase and towel often. I noticed that when I didn't change my pillowcase for like a week, maybe more, a lot of the small pimples appeared on my right side my my face and they don't seem to go away, much like my forehead pimples. Thanks for the help guys!

-Brandon

1481869841446265107051.jpg

1481869909980854620867.jpg

1481869937947-1635994256.jpg

MemberMember
(@mat123)

Posted : 12/17/2016 1:59 pm

I would highly recommend using a sugar scrub

There are only 3 ingredients which are honey, coconut and sugar. The honey has bleaching properties and will help lighten the skin, coconut will help tone your skin and sugar will be added to act as an exfoliator which helps to get rid of dead skin cells. Add as much of these ingredients as you think is necessary, scrub and then wash it off with warm water.